Server crashed/lagged out i nevent cave | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Server crashed/lagged out i nevent cave

fftitan

Newby
Hi i lagged out inside the event cavern, got a message saying server failed to retrive information or soemthing. My other account logged on didnt lag out so wasnt a net issue.
Anyways sadly died and dropped my HolyCrystalStick. Any way to retrieve please Scorp? Was just now around 9:20pm

Failanx

- - - Updated - - -

gosh what a heart attach. thanks whoever retrieved, please close post

you got it back?
otherwise i could give you a new 1,even a HolyCrystalStaff if you high enough :)

I pm'd you on my store char (bookshop) when you were shouting in town asking about this, and was going to buy you a fresh one, asked you if it was added stats or normal and you stopped responding :(

you got it back?
otherwise i could give you a new 1,even a HolyCrystalStaff if you high enough :)

Yeah It was returned thank,s The HolyCrystalStaff be nice upgrade though Wummy thanks.

and Zad Im sure i replied to everyone that pms me. Sorry if i missed anything. But thanks who returned, i got back into the cave straight away, grinded to 144 :D

I started playing in 2013/2014 and this my first few posts ><

Back