Server autopatcher not working | The Legend of Mir

Server autopatcher not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patcher not working, so currently p69 is down , if you try log on it will tell you to update client which isn't possible cause the patcher isn't downloading anything.

please fix, thanks

Patcher not working, so currently p69 is down , if you try log on it will tell you to update client which isn't possible cause the patcher isn't downloading anything.

please fix, thanks

skip the autopatcher and just run mir2.exe

Client Out of Date,

Please run the auto update software to continue playing

For help visit the forum.

So i rebooted my PC, uninstalled the game then reinstalled the game and still get the same error - however i can log on to Arcadia and Rise Of The Archons.

Client Out of Date,

Please run the auto update software to continue playing

For help visit the forum.

So i rebooted my PC, uninstalled the game then reinstalled the game and still get the same error - however i can log on to Arcadia and Rise Of The Archons.

Another one here having the same issue(s).

Wrong.
Nothing to do with my ISP.
And i wasn't the only one affected.

I didn't say you were the only one affected. Engage your brain man, read what I said and think about it. If there was an issue with the server how come "most people" had no issue?

You say it's nothing to do with your ISP, how do you know that? Did you figure out what the problem was? If you did please share so that other people can get help with it if they have the same problem. If you didn't, then you don't know if it's your ISP or not

I didn't say you were the only one affected. Engage your brain man, read what I said and think about it. If there was an issue with the server how come "most people" had no issue?

You say it's nothing to do with your ISP, how do you know that? Did you figure out what the problem was? If you did please share so that other people can get help with it if they have the same problem. If you didn't, then you don't know if it's your ISP or not

Brain is engaged very well thanks, Mr Sanctimonious.
Now how about you un-bunch your panties and get back under your rock?

Brain is engaged very well thanks, Mr Sanctimonious.
Now how about you un-bunch your panties and get back under your rock?

Good idea, my rock has a big sign on it that tells you how to find me, so I know you won't find me there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back