Selling WTFast account | The Legend of Mir

Selling WTFast account

zad48231

Leading Contributor
I hope this is allowed, if it's not please advise, but since it's not actually part of the game I figured it would be ok

I have a WTFast account that I tried out ages ago, turns out it made no difference for me, so I just left it. But I had auto-renew on and didn't realise so they just took another 3 months subscription payment that's non-refundable.

I'm looking to sell the WTFast account (as of this post it has 95 days remaining subscription)

It only cost me £25 so no big deal, but I have zero use for it so if someone who has a use for it wants it for a token amount I'd be happy to pass it to you.

Note: I'm not going to explain what WTFast does or how it does it, answers are all on their website.
Also note: This is no use to anyone in the UK

you should try to find somebody like Fuji.. he once msged me asking for wtfast account in return for game items.. but maybe you can find somebody who will pay u other than game items.. saying this i think small dodgy transactions on the side by players should be looked passed by GM's.. helps the game in the long run i reckon

you should try to find somebody like Fuji.. he once msged me asking for wtfast account in return for game items.. but maybe you can find somebody who will pay u other than game items.. saying this i think small dodgy transactions on the side by players should be looked passed by GM's.. helps the game in the long run i reckon

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't wanna trade for game items cos that's definitely against the rules. Little bit of cash would do me nice, it'll probably get spent on gg eventually anyway, but rules are rules :)

Back