!Selling Frostbite (158 Wiz skillbook) | The Legend of Mir

!Selling Frostbite (158 Wiz skillbook)

JnavI

As titled, selling wiz lvl 158 frostbite skillbook, not letting go below 1.5K GG, may consider going lower depending who u are. Q/S 2K GG.

Book is no use to me, last one sold for 1.9K GG. Book is so rare u'll never see it drop again for sometime, its the way to go OP, so hurry get it now!! :chuncky:

Anyone interested to buy pls drop your ingame name, tqvm. :indecisiveness:

As titled, selling wiz lvl 158 frostbite skillbook, not letting go below 1.5K GG, may consider going lower depending who u are. Q/S 2K GG.

Book is no use to me, last one sold for 1.9K GG. Book is so rare u'll never see it drop again for sometime, its the way to go OP, so hurry get it now!! :chuncky:

Anyone interested to buy pls drop your ingame name, tqvm. :indecisiveness:

So you are or aren't letting it go for less than 1500 haha, last one sold for 1k

Ill offer 20mil 50gg and a fresh para ring

Last 1 I know that solt for 1kgg and also know 2 other wars that have it in store , so ain't as rare as your making it out bud :p

What wizes actually have it
Alan n zade ?

Did hear it was not bad but I'm more a fire person tbh

When you get it you’ll realise how good it is creemy, it makes slice look like a dog shit spell lol...

When you get it you’ll realise how good it is creemy, it makes slice look like a dog shit spell lol...

Be thankful slice is what it is now thanks to scorps changes on my feedback its better than it was :)

Good start good start, taking more offers!!

Had slice dropped too.

Note: I'd rather hunt for it than it being sold in GG shop.

Wasn't going on post on this cos I don't want to be influencing the sale, but I'm too much of a pest to not stick my nose in, so I will both help and hinder.

The helpful bit - It's a great skill, I already use it a lot and have zero regrets about buying it
The hinderance bit - I paid 1k for it and anyone paying more in my opinion is nuts, think about how expensive that is for a book, 1k was really my limit

Wasn't going on post on this cos I don't want to be influencing the sale, but I'm too much of a pest to not stick my nose in, so I will both help and hinder.

The helpful bit - It's a great skill, I already use it a lot and have zero regrets about buying it
The hinderance bit - I paid 1k for it and anyone paying more in my opinion is nuts, think about how expensive that is for a book, 1k was really my limit

I mean, u got an op drake neck to go with it didn’t ya :p

Back