Scorp | The Legend of Mir

Scorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanouk23

As you locked the other thread, after accusing me of throwing a tantrum and "trying to bully" you.

In the previous update thread you attempted to be-little me after I made a valid point. (Claiming to not understand what I was on about)

I merely stated you could of adjusted top tier weapons instead of making the lesser weapons useless. As people had invested in them ( and in some cases sold 148 weapons), You then proceeded to attempt to claim it was a bug, which it wasn't, as you have finally admitted . As you have accepted fault, adding them with more stats than intended.

Even tho you attempted to put the blame to me? ( I should of noticed the huge stat increase and reported it).

That's the reason I don't and wont donate, not because of a tantrum or attempts to bully you. But because your attitude to players, your quite happy for people to spend heavy on these weapons to then, think, Ah ye they have 10 mc more than i'd like. (after people have made them). Without so much as an apology.

To proud to admit the mistake and say sorry? to the players who wasted time and game gold making them weapons.

Which brings me to EM Armour. You buffed this Armour to 5% fire res/damage, which had king invest heavily on DC runes at roughly 3-400 game gold a piece x 5. 1.5-2k game gold. Take into consideration the gold to socket 180 million at a guess. at 40 game gold a bar is roughly 720 game gold, Is a waste of 2220-2720 game gold. For an Armour that is now worse than Holy Crystal, (not that it was much better to begin with).

My point is not about stats and balance which you fail to realize.But to your attitude to your mistakes(which affects players). You made the mistake to give these amours and weapons the stats you did. But ultimately. its the players who have invested time and effort into making them. That pay the price.

This is something you fail to grasp.

Kings now stuck with Evil Mir Armour. Which he now needs to replace and possibly spend a further 3-5k game gold. On a fresh Holy Crystal Armour and runes (After selling his Holy Crystal Arm) As is the case with the Wiz weapons.

But ye, your the one being bullied!

If your going to post to me at-least afford me the right to reply.

Careful Andy!! This guy can’t be PK’ed by you no matter what u do! He has NO LIFE! You can’t pk the one with no life! Even as a gm!! Pass me “The sword of a thousand truths” and I will do the deed for you! It is the only hope for arc!!

King sold his HCA for GG then he can buy one back using the same GG no? prolly get1 cheaper if anything

Careful Andy!! This guy can’t be PK’ed by you no matter what u do! He has NO LIFE! You can’t pk the one with no life! Even as a gm!! Pass me “The sword of a thousand truths” and I will do the deed for you! It is the only hope for arc!!

+1 for the south park reference

MOM, BATHROOM BATHROOM

Just because something was changed doesn't mean it was a mistake. The changes to EM armour were in response to feedback (particularly by kingkongen himself). I was perfectly happy with them originally, they fit with the vision we had going forward and what had been planned, prepared and implemented so far.

Don't ask for changes then be offended when they come.

The bug with the other weapons ultimately lies at our hands. However, it is not my fault that you took advantage of that bug and ended up losing out. That is your fault.

I am genuinely sorry that you are so upset but your attitude stinks, right from the start you refused to assist and help me understand what the problem was, instead just giving me abuse.

Sadly I cannot keep arguing this out with you and don't particularly care to so have whatever rant you want then I will close the thread. You can be happy in the knowledge that you had the last say.

HOWEVER please stop spreading mistruths and nonsense otherwise we will need to start moderating

Curious to know if these issues had happened to a GG Shop item e.g. a drake necklace or a GG weapon etc

Would you of taken the same action and just changed the stats after people have potentially spent RL money to get GG in order to buy that said item as people make there choice based on its stats then add additional stats to it bit of a kick in face for it to be changed then blame the customers for not realizing it shouldnt be like that?

Its kinder like been sold a Lamborghini which says it has a V12 engine then later down the line Lamborghini say oh sorry we meant to put a 1.9 turbo diesel engine in that car we need to take it back and change it but you can still keep the car once we've changed the engine :D

Just because something was changed doesn't mean it was a mistake. The changes to EM armour were in response to feedback (particularly by kingkongen himself). I was perfectly happy with them originally, they fit with the vision we had going forward and what had been planned, prepared and implemented so far.

Don't ask for changes then be offended when they come.

The bug with the other weapons ultimately lies at our hands. However, it is not my fault that you took advantage of that bug and ended up losing out. That is your fault.

I am genuinely sorry that you are so upset but your attitude stinks, right from the start you refused to assist and help me understand what the problem was, instead just giving me abuse.

Sadly I cannot keep arguing this out with you and don't particularly care to so have whatever rant you want then I will close the thread. You can be happy in the knowledge that you had the last say.

HOWEVER please stop spreading mistruths and nonsense otherwise we will need to start moderating

Here we go again with the "bug". Your inability to check stats prior to release is not people taking advantage of a bug. It is people utilizing content added by you. Who's to know what the intended stats of weapons you are upgrading are supposed to have? You claim people have taken advantage of a bug? People would first need to know the intended stats to take advantage of the "bug?"

You say I have given you abuse????????? Whoooosh!!! My first post was a simple one, to which your attitude was poor. Every post from that point was to merely antagonize me.

Your entire attitude is one of not particularly caring of peoples time they spend on the game. I do not expect this to change. As for mistruths and nonsense. I think the only nonsense, is you some how think we are physcic. Rest assured, any future content released, I will consult with a medium prior to any action on my part. As to not be accused of taking advantage of any "bugs".

Has been 0 Mistruths, But as the old saying goes the truth hurts. My posts have questioned your actions. This has caused you to become hurt & abused. I get it. So for this you attempt to some how claim it's me and my attitude that's the problem. Merely because I criticize your poor decisions and following attitude to justify them decisions.

Moderate what you want.

I would however like to thank you for at least affording me the opportunity to reply this time.

Same thing happened to me with my cold Zeus staff, it's a one off event weapon which will not drop again, fully orbed it came close to celestial staff.

I thought with it being a one off event weapon that I was safe to work on it and invested heavily socketing orbing and adding 5 magic crystals, only to log in one day to find it nerfed because someone on here complained.

It has sat in my store un used for ages now, complete waste of 2k+ gamegold :culpability::confusion:

Same thing happened to me with my cold Zeus staff, it's a one off event weapon which will not drop again, fully orbed it came close to celestial staff.

I thought with it being a one off event weapon that I was safe to work on it and invested heavily socketing orbing and adding 5 magic crystals, only to log in one day to find it nerfed because someone on here complained.

It has sat in my store un used for ages now, complete waste of 2k+ gamegold :culpability::confusion:

I have one of them too, scorp has just looked at flat mc, instead of looking at other stats. For example Evil Mir at full upgrade is better than cele? Who wouldn't pick 2% ma sa pa and 4% fire over 2% ele and 5% ignore. Have no faith to upgrade one tho. Pending the incoming gimp on stats in 6 months.

I believe the change you are talking about was a [ MC (+4)-(-4) and Slow + 2 ] done in January

a change from:
MC 150 - 170
to:
MC 154 - 166, Slow + 2

I don't believe that was grossly unreasonable and enough of a change to make an item useless

I believe the change you are talking about was a [ MC (+4)-(-4) and Slow + 2 ] done in January

a change from:
MC 150 - 170
to:
MC 154 - 166, Slow + 2

I don't believe that was grossly unreasonable and enough of a change to make an item useless

Nah you massively out balanced the server with that one bro!! Pass me the “sword of a thousand truths” and I will correct all wrong doings for you

a change from:
MC 150 - 170
to:
MC 154 - 166, Slow + 2

when I was a young cub I owned a Toyota celica that I fucking loved, spent thousands on it, one day it was stole and while the joyriders didn't destroy it when I got it back It just wasn't the same I was so fucked off I had to get rid of it.

I feel the exact same with what you done with that staff, you were the joyrider that ruined it for me, you are right its not a massive debuff but to me at the time it was a massive kick in the teeth that ruined that item for me.

*edit* don't want that to sound too harsh, its a very true example of what I felt at the time

Last edited:
Dean you sound like a right nonce

Im glad you are able to openly express your opinion, let's all take solace in knowing that is all it is.

Mean while you should run along, just heard a zip somewhere, probably explains why your mouths open.

Right I think we have all had enough of this now let's just tie this thread up with a bow :rolleyes-new:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back