Scorp LOCKDOWN EVENT ???? | The Legend of Mir

Scorp LOCKDOWN EVENT ????

under 160 code is just a joke..... 80% of the server content just gets fast tracked with alot of it not even seen by alot of people. People are in too much of a hurry to get to the top these days rather than enjoying the journey and appreciating all the hard work that has gone in thus far. #nerfgpcaves

under 160 code is just a joke..... 80% of the server content just gets fast tracked with alot of it not even seen by alot of people. People are in too much of a hurry to get to the top these days rather than enjoying the journey and appreciating all the hard work that has gone in thus far. #nerfgpcaves

100% this

The lower level content is great fun, why skip it just for the sake of being competitive. #LongHaul #SlowLane

Easy for u to say ur 178 lols . Enjoy the journey ? Think most ppl play to become high lvl decent kit etc this isn’t Zelda . ;p

Easy for u to say ur 178 lols . Enjoy the journey ? Think most ppl play to become high lvl decent kit etc this isn’t Zelda . ;p

I've levelled a lot slower than most people, just been doing it a fair bit of time, and yes I've enjoyed the journey. There are people in heroes league who have practically just started. Pretty sure my char is the oldest of the 5 chars currently at 178.

I didn't skip any caves or content, did all quests along the way, explored, experimented and learned. Pretty much did everything the slowest way possible and did most of it without all the buffs and GP caves that new players are getting now.

Embrace the lower level content, there are great fun challenges to be had, I have loads of other characters not listed in my sig that I created and play on just because lower level caves are sometimes more fun and I like to have a bit of variety :)

I've levelled a lot slower than most people, just been doing it a fair bit of time, and yes I've enjoyed the journey. There are people in heroes league who have practically just started. Pretty sure my char is the oldest of the 5 chars currently at 178.

I didn't skip any caves or content, did all quests along the way, explored, experimented and learned. Pretty much did everything the slowest way possible and did most of it without all the buffs and GP caves that new players are getting now.

Embrace the lower level content, there are great fun challenges to be had, I have loads of other characters not listed in my sig that I created and play on just because lower level caves are sometimes more fun and I like to have a bit of variety :)

Delete your characters and start again if you want that.

Time is money

If you had time to level that many characters ... LOOOOOL lifeless boss man. A ancient game , that is a private server at that, a game with no end.

It fun until it's not but you have to have people as devoted as yourself to buy ingame itself else the server wouldent last.

Last edited:

Agreed u can now see 1 month old char already 170+

Back