Sales in GG shop | The Legend of Mir

Sales in GG shop

shadow

Shows training elixir is 20gg in sale section.. but this is the same price as normal.. same goes for all of the stuff showing in sale section, they all same price as normal.. guessing this is a bug?

Same thing even after the reboot.. so i guess its not a bug and also that sales section of gg shop isnt living up to its name..

Scorp replied to a similar thread a couple months back.

If I remember correctly he doesn't do sales because people get upset if something they buy is suddenly cheaper the next week.

He will however do sales during events if those items will improve the event for players. Tele ring was 1k at Easter event

Scorp replied to a similar thread a couple months back.

If I remember correctly he doesn't do sales because people get upset if something they buy is suddenly cheaper the next week.

He will however do sales during events if those items will improve the event for players. Tele ring was 1k at Easter event

Only 1k.. bargain..

the days when you had to work for something and not work to pay for something.. I member...

I member that too. I member a game that got about 4(?) updates was it? I also member going on ebay seeing gold sold by the bar and hanging out with players who had top level characters and items all bought from other players

It amazes me a little how Arcadia is older than Dragon server ever was

Oh yeah, I member!

Member the times when you paid £6 per month subscription and there was no gg shop!

I worked hard for that £6! Had to give my mum the money from my paper round to load it onto my Splash card so I could buy my sub :D

B> member berries

- - - Updated - - -

I member that too. I member a game that got about 4(?) updates was it? I also member going on ebay seeing gold sold by the bar and hanging out with players who had top level characters and items all bought from other players

It amazes me a little how Arcadia is older than Dragon server ever was

I think the fact your severs have lasted 18 years or w/e it is, is amazing! Credit,to you and thank you

Back