rise of the archons | The Legend of Mir

rise of the archons

wicksey

Hi Andy,
Had an email reference rise of archons update, is your other server still running?
If so how many play now?
Happy here but do like the skill tree set up on archons. Maybe introduce skill tree system to
Arcadia... worth a thought
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Or add Archer class to Arcadia , think of the money it could return you on skill book sales alone:)

Last edited:
What do you mean you received an email? Had you set up some notifications or something? We didn't send anything out.

It is still being developed with a handful of players. I won't be adding the skill tree system here as half the skills would need re-coding and I think it is far too late in the day to add a new class. Things are going well without and there's a lot of content designed for just three heroes

What do you mean you received an email? Had you set up some notifications or something? We didn't send anything out.

It is still being developed with a handful of players. I won't be adding the skill tree system here as half the skills would need re-coding and I think it is far too late in the day to add a new class. Things are going well without and there's a lot of content designed for just three heroes
Wasn't a knock at you. Had a notification e-mail that's all. Thanks for quick reply. My suggestions were just that.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Sorry if the tone sounded off - I was more concerned that something dodgy was going on with the mail server!

Hey nps forum is meant for suggestions .
Still be nice for Archer class :)
What's happening with pet synchronization btw?
Coming soon still?
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Back