Revival rings | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Revival rings

Its the same few ppl who threatend to quit but didnt, an have spent the last few months slaggin this game off an bitchin about revs!!
GM folds to these crying bitches, your right its fukin shameful.

Its the same few ppl who threatend to quit but didnt, an have spent the last few months slaggin this game off an bitchin about revs!!
GM folds to these crying bitches, your right its fukin shameful.

And who are you exactly? i think everyone here is missing the point... Rev rings are staying the same, just now you dont have to constantly wear them? every other server has rev rings working like this and always have? it wont unbalance the game in any way shape or form? as for GG peeps crying. I myself have donated gg, and i think that the gg rings SHOULD be droppable. And i think that they should be removed. I think the only people that are crying about this update, are people that dont PVP and barely PVE, because this is literally best for all. You will be able to do more damage regardless of class. AKA Leveling quicker for everyone, PVP = more likely to drop items, because everyone will be carrying an additional ring.....

I really fail to see why this has negative feedback.

And who are you exactly? i think everyone here is missing the point... Rev rings are staying the same, just now you dont have to constantly wear them? every other server has rev rings working like this and always have? it wont unbalance the game in any way shape or form? as for GG peeps crying. I myself have donated gg, and i think that the gg rings SHOULD be droppable. And i think that they should be removed. I think the only people that are crying about this update, are people that dont PVP and barely PVE, because this is literally best for all. You will be able to do more damage regardless of class. AKA Leveling quicker for everyone, PVP = more likely to drop items, because everyone will be carrying an additional ring.....

I really fail to see why this has negative feedback.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Correct me if I’m wrong, what I think warda means is when you take your revival ring off, the rev charge disappears and then started to countdown again to give your revive icon, and is being changed so that it can Be taken off when u repair etc and is still being charged.

Being able to keep rev in bag and rev doesn’t sound right.. everyone would kick up.

Btw if u can read “revival rings will no longer be required to be equipped on the player in order to BEGIN THE REVIVE COOLDOWN”

Flids

- - - Updated - - -

Salty mf lol

So this then... disabled MF’s can’t read

It cools down in bag but only has a charge when u equip it yes?

Last edited:
So this then... disabled MF’s can’t read

It cools down in bag but only has a charge when u equip it yes?

That's exactly how I understand it, yes

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies, let me clarify (my explanations are aweful sometimes).

Relogging will put the cooldown back to 5 minutes. Meaning you need to wait 5 minutes upon logging back in before being able to revive again. Not reset as in get rid of the cooldown altogether. The only thing changed is the ability for the ring to continue cooling down whilst in the player's bag.

100% perfect. Sorry I misunderstood the earlier explanation

yea u guys are right i should of payed more attention when reading, jus realised what the changes mean thought they were reverting back to old loggin feature!!

No, I'm just terrible at explaining things...

Basically the exact same as before, but the ring cools down in the bag as well as on the player instead.
You still need to equip the ring to activate the revive effect.

Logging out will set the timer back to 5 minutes, so when you log back in, you would need to wait 5 minutes before you can revive (outside SZ).

Sorry to everyone for the mass confusion!
#DoIEvenEnglishBro

Anyone find it odd that you can only wear 2 rings? I wonder which fingers they go on

Apologies, let me clarify (my explanations are aweful sometimes).

Relogging will put the cooldown back to 5 minutes. Meaning you need to wait 5 minutes upon logging back in before being able to revive again. Not reset as in get rid of the cooldown altogether. The only thing changed is the ability for the ring to continue cooling down whilst in the player's bag.

So can you wear it for 5 mins, charge it, put in bag and then use when your about to die? Then have to wait another 5 mins before you can rev again even if you log? If this is the case I would support it 100%. Can understand the the other side of the argument also though. Why not just increase the “reset” time?

So can you wear it for 5 mins, charge it, put in bag and then use when your about to die? Then have to wait another 5 mins before you can rev again even if you log? If this is the case I would support it 100%. Can understand the the other side of the argument also though. Why not just increase the “reset” time?

The way I understand it is this...

Basically, when you get revved or you relog, a 5 minute charge up timer starts. During charge up time it doesn't matter if ring is being worn or is in your bag. Once it's charged then you must wear it for it to actually work as a rev. Makes good sense to me

The way I understand it is this...

Basically, when you get revved or you relog, a 5 minute charge up timer starts. During charge up time it doesn't matter if ring is being worn or is in your bag. Once it's charged then you must wear it for it to actually work as a rev. Makes good sense to me

What he said.

Back