Revival rings | The Legend of Mir

Revival rings

Darkstyle12

Are these ever gonna be changed. I’m getting really bored of using my rev 24/7. I’m now lvl 166 and I die 10x more than when I was lvl 150. My char is weak as hell. I’m forced into using a rev constantly and my defence is suffering ridiculously.

Please please please remove the 5minute charge up time. A 5 minute cooldown is more than sufficient. Why why why do they need a 5 minute charge up time plus a 5 minute cooldown????? One or the other will surely suffice. Making gameplay very stale for me if I’m honest

I think it's made pk and fighting alot more fun, even wars have an element of risk now, made up with the changes ☺

I think it's made pk and fighting alot more fun, even wars have an element of risk now, made up with the changes ☺

It makes no difference to pvp what so ever. People don’t fight without the rev icon therefore increasing the time they spend in sz during wars. If anything, it’s reducing fight times and making fights less fun

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I’m not asking for this for anything to do with PVP it’s purely PVE reasons

Pvp wise I like it

Pve wise it’s kind of trash.... no one really plays without rev and if ur revved ur sitting in that cave for few mins or taking it real slow

After much consideration and observation, it has been decided that revival rings will no longer be required to be equipped on the player in order to begin the Revive cooldown. Players will have the option to keep it equipped on their character, or carry it in their bags - the cooldown will continue regardless. Once the player revives, the 5 minute cooldown still remains outside of safe zones, and will also reset on logout. Changes will take place in the next update.

i think the rev system is fine atm tbh , so now u just need to keep a rev in your bag to revive ? what a waste of 500gg ....

Another backtrack for the few that moan, lets just hand these people the keys to the porshe whilst we at it?

After much consideration and observation, it has been decided that revival rings will no longer be required to be equipped on the player in order to begin the Revive cooldown. Players will have the option to keep it equipped on their character, or carry it in their bags - the cooldown will continue regardless. Once the player revives, the 5 minute cooldown still remains outside of safe zones, and will also reset on logout. Changes will take place in the next update.

Bowing down to the whiners yet again. No wonder the servers gone to shit

LOL can't have it ur way then its called bowing down now eh? U'v already got rev relog gone m8.. xD

Another backtrack for the few that moan, lets just hand these people the keys to the porshe whilst we at it?

Correct me if I’m wrong, what I think warda means is when you take your revival ring off, the rev charge disappears and then started to countdown again to give your revive icon, and is being changed so that it can Be taken off when u repair etc and is still being charged.

Being able to keep rev in bag and rev doesn’t sound right.. everyone would kick up.

Btw if u can read “revival rings will no longer be required to be equipped on the player in order to BEGIN THE REVIVE COOLDOWN”

Flids

- - - Updated - - -

Bowing down to the whiners yet again. No wonder the servers gone to shit

Salty mf lol

Last edited:
Ok let me see if i can explain it a diff way.
WITHOUT A REV RING most taos and wizz are only 1 good hit from death.... yes? So most will still continue to wear, but WARRS who can withstand a few more hits can now afford to carry this ring in there bag whilst it still charges and wear another full warrior ring.

Dont mean to sound an utter arsehole here but again it just feels like something else done to appease the few moaners when as several people have said on here dont change it.

Game has to move forward and mechanics yes etc etc, but people that have gone out and bought these very plush rev rings now(taos n wizz) have spanked gg for nothing when a normal green gold will serve same purpose and naff all risk from dropping that kind of bit.

Rant over, slowly getting more n more miffed off with game

Ok let me see if i can explain it a diff way.
WITHOUT A REV RING most taos and wizz are only 1 good hit from death.... yes? So most will still continue to wear, but WARRS who can withstand a few more hits can now afford to carry this ring in there bag whilst it still charges and wear another full warrior ring.

Dont mean to sound an utter arsehole here but again it just feels like something else done to appease the few moaners when as several people have said on here dont change it.

Game has to move forward and mechanics yes etc etc, but people that have gone out and bought these very plush rev rings now(taos n wizz) have spanked gg for nothing when a normal green gold will serve same purpose and naff all risk from dropping that kind of bit.

Rant over, slowly getting more n more miffed off with game

I think the point is that now all classes will be able to wear another ring. IE if taos so wish they could now wear a tao ring and a pro ring.... keep rev ring in bag. This if anything supports taos and wizzies more than warriors. Warriors will get an extra dc and ac amc boost, but its more likely now that taos and wizzes will wear pro rings. something which at the moment doesnt happen often. As scorp says, there was careful consideration.

Being honest i dont agree with rev rings at all, i think they should be completely removed as a pvp aspect is, people just tt after their rev ring pops, however the counter is that, well people would just tt near death. I think there are two sides to the whole thing, im just glad that GM's are still looking into updating the game.

Feedback is still feedback.

(No im not a warrior)

I think the point is that now all classes will be able to wear another ring. IE if taos so wish they could now wear a tao ring and a pro ring.... keep rev ring in bag. This if anything supports taos and wizzies more than warriors. Warriors will get an extra dc and ac amc boost, but its more likely now that taos and wizzes will wear pro rings. something which at the moment doesnt happen often. As scorp says, there was careful consideration.

Being honest i dont agree with rev rings at all, i think they should be completely removed as a pvp aspect is, people just tt after their rev ring pops, however the counter is that, well people would just tt near death. I think there are two sides to the whole thing, im just glad that GM's are still looking into updating the game.

Feedback is still feedback.

(No im not a warrior)

Fair point.
Bump up the pro ring quota lol

Awesome news. What a great idea I can’t velive I didn’t think of that. Nobbin two birds with one Connie. We can now use rings again as the game is intended and the rev problem of relogging is also still fixed. Two birds once stone. This is how games evolves embrace it. Evolution. Can’t belive ur actually begging him not to change this when it doesn’t affect you in anyway. Evolving for the best. This is the best possible outcome for rev rings. Imagine ur starting a new server. This is how they SHOULD work.

Awesome news. What a great idea I can’t velive I didn’t think of that. Nobbin two birds with one Connie. We can now use rings again as the game is intended and the rev problem of relogging is also still fixed. Two birds once stone. This is how games evolves embrace it. Evolution. Can’t belive ur actually begging him not to change this when it doesn’t affect you in anyway. Evolving for the best. This is the best possible outcome for rev rings. Imagine ur starting a new server. This is how they SHOULD work.

Maybe i should of said this when change was made previous?
Im sure would of being a very different reaction

i vote to have the 500gg rev rings droppable on death if we just spent this cash to put them on for a second before we rev lol

I was totally behind this post until the last bit, you need a mixture of both systems. Allow cool down to continue while ring is in bag, but don't revert to being able to reset by logging out.

I was totally behind this post until the last bit, you need a mixture of both systems. Allow cool down to continue while ring is in bag, but don't revert to being able to reset by logging out.

Apologies, let me clarify (my explanations are aweful sometimes).

Relogging will put the cooldown back to 5 minutes. Meaning you need to wait 5 minutes upon logging back in before being able to revive again. Not reset as in get rid of the cooldown altogether. The only thing changed is the ability for the ring to continue cooling down whilst in the player's bag.

Back