Revival ring buff / Stun debuff bug ? | The Legend of Mir

Revival ring buff / Stun debuff bug ?

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
Died to a brute in Naga City 4f, was only about 5 mins after logging online after I was logged out in Naga City 3f, didn't rev at all, you can see in the chat I had just subbed the account. You can see in pic Revival buff is there, only thing I can think of is that I was stunned by the mob and that prevents any use of magic abilities. Is that also supposed to disable revival ring ability?
If so I wasn't aware of this and glad I didn't have to pay a huge price just to find out.

mir.jpg

I'd only just logged in, didnt rev yet. I am literally behind the entrance to 4f, this was like my 6th mob lol... 100% never rev

I didnt rev lol

- - - Updated - - -

Mate you can literally see the buff icon ! I tele ring to city 3rd, logged out for a piss and a brew, come back killed barely any mobs and then died without reving. I appreciate your troubleshoot replies but just understsnd that I'm trying to raise a potential issue here between stun effect & revival ring effect. I am not crying just because I died or that I've lost an item. What do I have to gain here other than the embarrassment from dying to a NagaBrute on a 160 warrior.

Last edited:
It's odd that the buff icon is there (maybe it still activates while you are dead, I will have to check), but it sounds like you didn't wait 5 minutes after logging in for it to activate?

I didnt rev lol

- - - Updated - - -

Mate you can literally see the buff icon ! I tele ring to city 3rd, logged out for a piss and a brew, come back killed barely any mobs and then died without reving. I appreciate your troubleshoot replies but just understsnd that I'm trying to raise a potential issue here between stun effect & revival ring effect. I am not crying just because I died or that I've lost an item. What do I have to gain here other than the embarrassment from dying to a NagaBrute on a 160 warrior.

If you died under 5min after logging back in then that rev icon shouldn’t be there. Am just trying figure this out too as I would hate to die and drop super rare. Will just wait for scorp to confirm what really happened.

It's odd that the buff icon is there (maybe it still activates while you are dead, I will have to check), but it sounds like you didn't wait 5 minutes after logging in for it to activate?

That will be the answer then! I wasn't aware that you had to wait 5mins until it became active but I have just logged in and I do not have the buff icon now, so that will be what happened. I didn't wait too long before taking the picture of the screen would've been seconds between dying and taking pic.

Sorry Sorocco if that's what you were trying to explain. I was under the illusion that the rev was good to go immediately after logging in, but once it has popped then it would be 5mins to reset even if you tried re-logging. I will have to be more vigilant in future! (The buff icon is a new thing for me since it was introduced whilst I was on a 4 month hiatus)

That will be the answer then! I wasn't aware that you had to wait 5mins until it became active but I have just logged in and I do not have the buff icon now, so that will be what happened. I didn't wait too long before taking the picture of the screen would've been seconds between dying and taking pic.

Sorry Sorocco if that's what you were trying to explain. I was under the illusion that the rev was good to go immediately after logging in, but once it has popped then it would be 5mins to reset even if you tried re-logging. I will have to be more vigilant in future! (The buff icon is a new thing for me since it was introduced whilst I was on a 4 month hiatus)

Lol yea thatÂ’s what I was trying to say but then after your replyÂ’s I assumed something else is going on. yea this 5min revival reset was an issue it had costed me over 5kgg in drops. I had just returned myself after long time and the new revival system is a big problem if you not use to it. Be care in pk, ps IÂ’ve learned my lesson now lol

Lol yea thatÂ’s what I was trying to say but then after your replyÂ’s I assumed something else is going on. yea this 5min revival reset was an issue it had costed me over 5kgg in drops. I had just returned myself after long time and the new revival system is a big problem if you not use to it. Be care in pk, ps IÂ’ve learned my lesson now lol

My apologies mate. I clearly just didn't understand what was going on, sorry to hear you lost all that in drops to find out :/ I got lucky to find out and not lose anything.

Back