Question - Reverting Request | The Legend of Mir

Question Reverting Request

Mustafa13

Hiya, any chance you could revert diwari, garuda and Illa prices back to 5gg on p69?
1690362442837.png
I'm sorry but nobody is buying them for 20gg that's very expensive, we've got a living crisis can't be spending 100 quid a month on just torches.
At the moment I see no players with these torches on due to how expensive they are, I promise you that if you revert them back to their original price people will buy.

Thanks,

Forgot to mention that on Arcadia torch prices are 5gg each, so it's literally like unfair for them to be 4x the price on a dead server.
It's common logic to decrease a price when the game has little to no players, increasing it will only upset the current players trust.

I reckon people would riot if this had happened on arcadia :/

It was 74p per torch any torch before the prajna stone cave update came out, after it came out its now £3 per torch.

So if its £3 per torch then that means a week using torch would cost you £21 quid and a month would be £81 a year would be £972.
That's on the assumption that you finish 1 torch a day which is very easy for many.

@Scorpian @Warda
If you strongly do not want to change torch prices to make them fair and good again there is one other thing you could do which is increase the amount of time they run for make it from 180 minutes to 720 minutes, For anyone who thinks that is ridic its actually not considering the fact that he quadrupled the price of torches in GG. But yea anyway......

Back