Revamp Diamond Skin | The Legend of Mir

Revamp Diamond Skin

Mustafa13

Hi, diamond skin is really terrible it needs a revamp or lower its level to 90 or something because this book doesnt deserve to be lvl 172!
suggestion make diamond skin work whilst warrior is running and walking but reduce duration to like 5sec or something, OR just get rid of the crappy book and give us a new 1 thats balanced and USEFUL.

Going to be honest. I don't even have the skill yet on my warrior and even I know it's horrible.

Moving while invulnerable I think is a bad idea for pvp unless the duration is shortened, but that would also in turn make it useless in pve.

It's definitely something that needs to be thought on and changed though.

Also since we're discussing skills, can we please get a longer duration on Inner Sight? Maybe bsse its duration on mc like shield is?

The whole concept of Diamond skin has been misinturpreted by players and partly by server dynamics and enviroment.
From other sources Diamond Skin was meant to enable Warriors to tank heavy hitting bosses in rotation with others and enable aggro swapping while taos healed after heavy attack /hits from boss or subs . As yet we dont have this type of boss ingame anyone who has played chinese/ korean servers will know what i mean with there world bosses , invasion boss and quest boss spawns.... so i guess feels very redundant ingame at the moment the nearest you get i guess is OverSeer or Maybe Bosses in lvl40 Epics but even tthey are bit tame considering kit most 185s plus have.
So I can see why many dislike the spell in its curerent form it as yet doesnt have a fit on the servers gameplay at the moment.

The whole concept of Diamond skin has been misinturpreted by players and partly by server dynamics and enviroment.
From other sources Diamond Skin was meant to enable Warriors to tank heavy hitting bosses in rotation with others and enable aggro swapping while taos healed after heavy attack /hits from boss or subs . As yet we dont have this type of boss ingame anyone who has played chinese/ korean servers will know what i mean with there world bosses , invasion boss and quest boss spawns.... so i guess feels very redundant ingame at the moment the nearest you get i guess is OverSeer or Maybe Bosses in lvl40 Epics but even tthey are bit tame considering kit most 185s plus have.
So I can see why many dislike the spell in its curerent form it as yet doesnt have a fit on the servers gameplay at the moment.
I was thinking this was the idea of Diamond skin, but just wondering if warriors have a taunt a taunt ability?

Back