Rev scrolls | The Legend of Mir

Rev scrolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanouk23

Think it would be a nice idea to have a minute cool down between uses.

I don't feel it would impact on how convenient they are but would prevent them from making the game pay to win.

Making them a minute between uses would definitely be a step in the right direction. Currently high level wars can pretty much solo everything with a couple of scrolls (em being the exception) . Introducing a cool down delay makes this a more dangerous prospect.

Even if the delay is from the last time you used one to using the next. So say you died but haven't died for a minute then obviously you could use one again.

Would make people more careful too. Because at the moment it's no problem to die and drop all your kit cos you can buy a full bag of rev scrolls and just keep trying until you get it all back. With a cooldown on rev scrolls there will be a lot of vanishing items, and people will very quickly learn to take less risks. Would definitely benefit the tactical player over the #YOLO player

Think it would be a nice idea to have a minute cool down between uses.

I don't feel it would impact on how convenient they are but would prevent them from making the game pay to win.

Making them a minute between uses would definitely be a step in the right direction. Currently high level wars can pretty much solo everything with a couple of scrolls (em being the exception) . Introducing a cool down delay makes this a more dangerous prospect.

Even if the delay is from the last time you used one to using the next. So say you died but haven't died for a minute then obviously you could use one again.
no no no “ Death doesn’t matter with revival scroll” people pay for this advantage otherwise remove the all concept of REVIVAL scroll. Am assuming you killed some 1 and they used revive scroll before you get the death drop?

no no no “ Death doesn’t matter with revival scroll” people pay for this advantage otherwise remove the all concept of REVIVAL scroll. Am assuming you killed some 1 and they used revive scroll before you get the death drop?

Ha no. Can't remember the last time I got a pk drop.

Some times tho, it's just ideal to raise things like this. As the change doesn't make them less effective. Just slows down the pay 2 win. Personally I'd rather they wasn't in gg shop.

Alternatively make the gg shop accessible from sz only, but this kills the purchase of pots torches and rts when your most likely to buy them.

Ha no. Can't remember the last time I got a pk drop.

Some times tho, it's just ideal to raise things like this. As the change doesn't make them less effective. Just slows down the pay 2 win. Personally I'd rather they wasn't in gg shop.

Alternatively make the gg shop accessible from sz only, but this kills the purchase of pots torches and rts when your most likely to buy them.

I remember you getting a celes slayer ��

All for increasing the cool down on these but so there is still a reasonable amount of time to revive your self before the time out ends

Currently the instant revival is getting more abuse for pk than pve situations and allows to easy gameplay as well

Happy to try it but can imagine it not not going down well especially when someone gets killed and is bashing a scroll to get their teleport ring off the floor while they watch someone nab it :cower:

If experience has taught me anything, its that blind cool-downs are frustrating - "charging up" feels completely different so I wonder if we can frame the whole thing differently?

For example you use the scroll when you die but it takes 1,2,3,4,5+ seconds for it to actually work would have a different feeling

Don't know..

system is fine how it is, with the market in its current state, what else are ppl going to keep donating for apart from the contents of the hunt bundle.....

Happy to try it but can imagine it not not going down well especially when someone gets killed and is bashing a scroll to get their teleport ring off the floor while they watch someone nab it :cower:

If experience has taught me anything, its that blind cool-downs are frustrating - "charging up" feels completely different so I wonder if we can frame the whole thing differently?

For example you use the scroll when you die but it takes 1,2,3,4,5+ seconds for it to actually work would have a different feeling

Don't know..

Suppose anything would be better than they currently are. Right now they just too easy to abuse.

Feels a little pay 2 win instead of a tool to continue your hunt or a way to recover your death drop.

Beats the purpose of selling it in GG shop. Its an exclusive item. Players may spam their GG for it anyhow they like, after all it costs them not u. Also it impacts all level players that spends GG on it.

If its a normal item then i understand the need for a cooldown.

Don't turn Arcadia to a carebear server just because it doesn't suit u.

Beats the purpose of selling it in GG shop. Its an exclusive item. Players may spam their GG for it anyhow they like, after all it costs them not u. Also it impacts all level players that spends GG on it.

If its a normal item then i understand the need for a cooldown.

Don't turn Arcadia to a carebear server just because it doesn't suit u.

Having some form of cooldown does not make it a carebear server it just simply adds more depth into the game than people spamming scrolls to either get out of a situation or take advantage of a situation...

if anything having it pay2win and not skill2win is being more carebare than hardcore no? Id like to see it changed to how revive works now... cannot use a scroll until 30secs after ur dead ? n it does impact other people when u have a handful of players abusing the scrolls to grief other ppl

Not if u can afford it. Its intention is clear cozzzzz its in the GG shop. Also not everyone can afford spamming it. Just because 1 or 2 of u couldn't win doesn't necessary mean it needs changing.

Revive is another thing as it is not exclusive at all.

so why was revive changed so that i cant revive someone i just pked for double the loot? coz its not fair... Revving urself over 20+times to win a fight/boss/dungeon is fair ? even when outclassed outmatched n outdone just buy a load of rev scrolls n ull get it eventually dw . sick

so why was revive changed so that i cant revive someone i just pked for double the loot? coz its not fair... Revving urself over 20+times to win a fight/boss/dungeon is fair ? even when outclassed outmatched n outdone just buy a load of rev scrolls n ull get it eventually dw . sick

I'd give up this other guy is clearly not seeing the full picture lol

Haha, bloody hell. Please give me one example of a fight I've lost because of rev scrolls.

Remember leveling with 5star in Xmas event when 2 warriors tried to clear us out, cost them over 600gg to eventually run away. Say that was some pve group. Who wouldn't use rev scrolls or couldn't kill them 60x?

Should they be forced to sit in safe zone because they don't want to spend gg on scrolls lol?

Should people be able to kill bosses solo just because they are prepared to throw gg into scrolls? Like I said it's pay2win.

if anything having it pay2win and not skill2win is being more carebare than hardcore no? Id like to see it changed to how revive works now... cannot use a scroll until 30secs after ur dead ? n it does impact other people when u have a handful of players abusing the scrolls to grief other ppl

skill2win lmao sorry mate but para and Slow isnt skill,pure RNG

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, bloody hell. Please give me one example of a fight I've lost because of rev scrolls.

Remember leveling with 5star in Xmas event when 2 warriors tried to clear us out, cost them over 600gg to eventually run away. Say that was some pve group. Who wouldn't use rev scrolls or couldn't kill them 60x?

Should they be forced to sit in safe zone because they don't want to spend gg on scrolls lol?

Should people be able to kill bosses solo just because they are prepared to throw gg into scrolls? Like I said it's pay2win.

yee,i see the pay2win maybe we GM should add a Auto revive on DragonFireShield to make it skill2win!

You've just answered your own Q why it was changed. How is it fair revving someone so u could them kill again & again, against their will? Revving using scroll is players choice, u could kill them again if ur lucky and hope for a loot, outcome = opponent GG drained + if u win (a chance of loots) + ur a happy kid.

ditoal is the one not seeing the full picture lol.

- - - Updated - - -

deanouk23 it costed them 600g, bloody hell thats something good they are draining their source. U didn't lose? even great. Don't see the purpose of changing something then.

skill2win lmao sorry mate but para and Slow isnt skill,pure RNG

- - - Updated - - -

yee,i see the pay2win maybe we GM should add a Auto revive on DragonFireShield to make it skill2win!

He doesn't need to dragon shield is just fine :welcoming:

Curious Wummy do you wipe your mouth or wash it, slightly confused with the amount of shit that comes out. Unsure if it's treated as a second bum hole or not.

Anyway stop being so salty.

Toodles QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back