Rev rings | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Rev rings

Yeah good point, while you're at it GM, please can I have my money back too because I bought a bunch of MC crystals that cost a lot of gg just before an event where you made them really common and cheap so I wasted my gg. I think I should get my money back too it's only fair cos its basically the same situation

Ur definitely a female irl. Or gay!
Mc crystals before a event? How does that have any relevance at all u total retard! Does Andy sell mc crystals in the game gold shop? No completely different.
As for u killing me without ur rev n pro I dno where u see my fighting but only person to kill me is gideon

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the only people losing out because of this is u guys. Yet ur still for it!

- - - Updated - - -

And what are u talking about reversing payments? What’s that mean? You call it donating? That’s what a gm calls it. What I call it is I bought items from another person. And if the product I receive isn’t what it was supposed to be I call that being scammed.

Mc crystals before a event? How does that have any relevance at all u total retard! Does Andy sell mc crystals in the game gold shop? No completely different.
As for u killing me without ur rev n pro I dno where u see my fighting but only person to kill me is gideon

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the only people losing out because of this is u guys. Yet ur still for it!

Your shit at fighting we have fought many times and you are useless ao keep leveling only thing your good at.

No loss to me these changes i like them as means when i rev people they have to either stay and fight...rarely happens or the rt away like cowards and i can carry on what i was doing.

Not sure homophobic comments are required either?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And what are u talking about reversing payments? What’s that mean? You call it donating? That’s what a gm calls it. What I call it is I bought items from another person. And if the product I receive isn’t what it was supposed to be I call that being scammed.

I've killed you a couple of times

Wow, where to even start...
??? lol okay....
I bought gg, you bought gg. What we spend the gg on makes no difference to gm.
Don't think I've ever fought you, I've never mentioned fighting you, no idea what drugs you're on but they sound fun
I don't see the problem
You bought game gold from him. You received exactly the amount of game gold you expected to, right? Then you did receive it. End of topic. I don't know what Andy's policy is on this but if I was running a server and any player made any attempt at a chargeback on game gold purchase then I'd be immediately and permanently banning that person. Don't go down that route.

- - - Updated - - -

I've just taken another moment to read this again and give it some more consideration, and I've realised quite how nasty a human you are. You've paid to win, you've realised you can't do everything exactly the way you want it, and your reaction to that is to lash out with incomprehensible arguments. Pretty much everyone has disagreed with you. Your reaction to that instead doing what a rational person would do, which is either explaining your point or agreeing to disagree, you simply resort to attempting to insults.

You've managed to discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, and mental ability all in the one post. What do you feel is to be gained there? Does lashing out with such baseless and meaningless remarks usually make people suddenly agree with you? I expect it doesn't.

All this simply makes you look like you're a spoilt little rich kid who for the first time in his life isn't getting his own way. Go cry to your carer because the amount of people who are willing to listen to you here reduces every time you post.

Wow, where to even start...
??? lol okay....
I bought gg, you bought gg. What we spend the gg on makes no difference to gm.
Don't think I've ever fought you, I've never mentioned fighting you, no idea what drugs you're on but they sound fun
I don't see the problem
You bought game gold from him. You received exactly the amount of game gold you expected to, right? Then you did receive it. End of topic. I don't know what Andy's policy is on this but if I was running a server and any player made any attempt at a chargeback on game gold purchase then I'd be immediately and permanently banning that person. Don't go down that route.

- - - Updated - - -

I've just taken another moment to read this again and give it some more consideration, and I've realised quite how nasty a human you are. You've paid to win, you've realised you can't do everything exactly the way you want it, and your reaction to that is to lash out with incomprehensible arguments. Pretty much everyone has disagreed with you. Your reaction to that instead doing what a rational person would do, which is either explaining your point or agreeing to disagree, you simply resort to attempting to insults.

You've managed to discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, and mental ability all in the one post. What do you feel is to be gained there? Does lashing out with such baseless and meaningless remarks usually make people suddenly agree with you? I expect it doesn't.

All this simply makes you look like you're a spoilt little rich kid who for the first time in his life isn't getting his own way. Go cry to your carer because the amount of people who are willing to listen to you here reduces every time you post.

Zade why are u even commenting on this? You basically don’t even play this game. When u do u potter about doing this and that. I’ll never forget the day I started and u tried to buy a ice 10% holy crystal brace off me with gravenspine items when I didn’t know the value of anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah maybe I lashed out when I don’t agree with somthing. then u lot all gang up on me when u have no reason to. I can no longer kill what I could kill before the changes. This is MIR. We play this old game because we like the old game and the old mechanics. This ain’t world of Warcraft. You and deathly blow have no need to even fight this change. Why are u fighting this change? How’s it affect you. It don’t because u play in a rev ring 24/7. That’s not my fault u don’t wana maximise ur chars potential. I was happy with how it was for everything g then it got changed and I’m not happy. I’m entitled to voice my opinion. I called u a female because of how ur arguing. Ur using unrelavant examples like ur crystal statement.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn’t talking to u about the fighting either.

Zade why are u even commenting on this? You basically don’t even play this game. When u do u potter about doing this and that. I’ll never forget the day I started and u tried to buy a ice 10% holy crystal brace off me with gravenspine items when I didn’t know the value of anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah maybe I lashed out when I don’t agree with somthing. then u lot all gang up on me when u have no reason to. I can no longer kill what I could kill before the changes. This is MIR. We play this old game because we like the old game and the old mechanics. This ain’t world of Warcraft. You and deathly blow have no need to even fight this change. Why are u fighting this change? How’s it affect you. It don’t because u play in a rev ring 24/7. That’s not my fault u don’t wana maximise ur chars potential. I was happy with how it was for everything g then it got changed and I’m not happy. I’m entitled to voice my opinion. I called u a female because of how ur arguing. Ur using unrelavant examples like ur crystal statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Lock this shit this thread offers no decent feedback and is purely turning into dark style digging a big hole for himself

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The holy crystal brace thing I have absolutely no memory of, are you absolutely sure that was me? Really doesn't sound like the sort of thing I'd do. Find anyone who knows me and ask whether I help or scam new players...

And just because you don't understand an example doesn't make it irrelevant (that's 'irrelevant', not 'unrelevant'). Some people just work on a different intellectual level than others. Ironic that you call me a retard...

About you being entitled to voice your opinion, yes you absolutely are, and I am entitled to voice mine. Now we've both voiced our opinions, how exciting. Neither of our opinions will cause the game to be changed, so accept it and move on.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Me and darkstyle have had a chat ingame, we tickled each others balls a little bit and have agreed to forget about this and put it behind us

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Me and darkstyle have had a chat ingame, we tickled each others balls a little bit and have agreed to forget about this and put it behind us

When did this ball tickling session take place and why wasn't I invited? Shocking.

Oh wow. So what's the outcome of the tickling? Did it come to an agreement that players should have the decision to equip 2 normal rings to their own choice of game play? Rather than equip a rev ring 24/7? And having the silly rev timer thing to cancel if un-equip and players will have to wait next 5 mins if they equip it again? Are we understanding this thread properly? Hello..?

Back