Rev rings | The Legend of Mir

Rev rings

Darkstyle12

Is this staying as it is permanently? I can’t play a kit server where I’m required to equip my rev ring 5minutes before I intend to use it. You lot may have “normalised” playing 24/7 in a rev ring but that ain’t how Mir is supposed to be played and I ain’t playing like that. I wana play in my para and kit ring. Few things recently really turned me off this server. Specially this and the item drop/char lvl thing.

Lots of things change and evolve on a long term server, if one change you don't agree with makes you quit then that tells me you are not as skilled a player as I thought you were. One of the key skills of a long term player is to be able to adapt to change. What would you do if a new map is introduced in next update and is the only place you can level but the mobs don't suit your kit, you quit until next update in 6 months? Seems silly. What you do is build new kit to match the changes or make what is really a very small change to your gameplay style. Actually quitting over this is a bit childish imo

Lots of things change and evolve on a long term server, if one change you don't agree with makes you quit then that tells me you are not as skilled a player as I thought you were. One of the key skills of a long term player is to be able to adapt to change. What would you do if a new map is introduced in next update and is the only place you can level but the mobs don't suit your kit, you quit until next update in 6 months? Seems silly. What you do is build new kit to match the changes or make what is really a very small change to your gameplay style. Actually quitting over this is a bit childish imo

I’m not quitting over this I’m not finished yet just chilling until somthing happens. Atm I feel I bought a ring that’s unfit for purpose. There’s nothing worse than adjusting current content

I suppose this was more of an unintended consequence of the update. I am going to think about this aspect some more

I adapted. Uninstalled and downloaded cronicles

I guess you re-installed Arcadia pretty quickly lol see u on all the time still.

I quite like the new way of the rev ring, makes you concentrate on your gameplay more, especially in PK situations. If you rev you have to wait either 5 min in the cave, risk continue fighting or TT and wait 1minute, it's not difficult, you have 3 options. I've had some good fights lately and all because of the added element of the rev risk. Me and Magica nearly won champ guard earlier thanks to the new rev mechanic watching youse all TT and wait, just timing let us down, shame after all that it dropped an Azure rune but that's a different story ha

In my eyes the game has adapted and should remain like this, can't keep changing things because a select few whine over and over on the forum. Threatening to quit won't change anything, your 1 player out of 200, I'm sure scorp can live with that.

I guess you re-installed Arcadia pretty quickly lol see u on all the time still.

I quite like the new way of the rev ring, makes you concentrate on your gameplay more, especially in PK situations. If you rev you have to wait either 5 min in the cave, risk continue fighting or TT and wait 1minute, it's not difficult, you have 3 options. I've had some good fights lately and all because of the added element of the rev risk. Me and Magica nearly won champ guard earlier thanks to the new rev mechanic watching youse all TT and wait, just timing let us down, shame after all that it dropped an Azure rune but that's a different story ha

In my eyes the game has adapted and should remain like this, can't keep changing things because a select few whine over and over on the forum. Threatening to quit won't change anything, your 1 player out of 200, I'm sure scorp can live with that.

Totally agree with ya. GM can’t be changing things all the time, I have adjusted myself into this new rev mechanism and will be super pissed of changes again.

I suppose this was more of an unintended consequence of the update. I am going to think about this aspect some more

I use my prot ring in the same way Dark uses his rev ring before. The difference is that I can't have prot ring all the time otherwise I'll have no mana to use anything. I put on the prot ring quickly either when I'm very low or when I need abit a few more seconds to COP and clear a pack.

I never thought of playing war this way before, I think it's great actually especially if you are doing alot of soloing as a warrior. The extra stats of a regular ring definitely helps. I would have done this now if I am still playing war. Wiz can't afford to do this because they can die so quickly even to regular mobs if they forget their shield.

Last edited:
No problem with new system either tbh

Yer well gm changed this after I bought my rev rings from ggshop so I want my money back please because the product is no longer what I wanted and purchased. Bought it on a credit card too so we know what that means

- - - Updated - - -

To me the weak stats of a rev pearl make it the same as a lvl 40 rev rings completely dog shit. Being forced to use it 24/7 is leaving a sour taste

Last edited:
Despite the pros I see in using it like Dark as solo warriors, i think the new system is better than the old one simply because the old ones flaws. Where people have to rely on the log out mechanic and end up losing thousands of GG worth of items because the mechanic is not reliable. Logging out all the time during battle is not so fun either.

I also enjoy the new rev much better when it comes to PK.

The main problem with a rev ring is when a warr attacks someone at a boss spot, the fact they could log straight out and back, so no matter how many times u nearly kill them they keep comin back with no risk.
This could class as grief play P.S. my main is a warr

The changes you have done have made it so if your not wearing your rev and someone shows up to fight and you put it on you have to wait 5mins to use, it should at the very bare minium have atleast a rev timer so it works straight away if u have nto reved at all in the last 5mins, should not have to wait for rev to work if youve not been reved once lol

Yer well gm changed this after I bought my rev rings from ggshop so I want my money back please because the product is no longer what I wanted and purchased. Bought it on a credit card too so we know what that means

- - - Updated - - -

To me the weak stats of a rev pearl make it the same as a lvl 40 rev rings completely dog shit. Being forced to use it 24/7 is leaving a sour taste

Yeah good point, while you're at it GM, please can I have my money back too because I bought a bunch of MC crystals that cost a lot of gg just before an event where you made them really common and cheap so I wasted my gg. I think I should get my money back too it's only fair cos its basically the same situation

Lol at the threat of reversing the payment i hope you do then we wont see any of your chars ingame again 🤣

P.s You didnt buy a product or service you willing donated money in exchange to get gamegold gifted for supporting the server so dont quote the whole product not fit for purpose bullshit

Last edited:
Back