returning again...But, Installer being Identified as a Trojan??? | The Legend of Mir

returning again...But, Installer being Identified as a Trojan???

Welcome back!

Don't worry about the Mir Installer, it's not a trojan. If you want to be certain you downloaded it from a trusted source, take a look at this thread here:
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/43067-How-to-Connect-to-The-Legend-of-Mir

From here, it is completely safe to use - most anti virus software will flag it as a malicious program but don't worry, it isn't.

The guide also offers advice on how to whitelist Mir Arcadia with your anti virus software so it won't flag up in the future whenever you launch the patcher.

Use downlode at arcadia mir page .
wen instal program Down start install then befor opning game first time go in Your antivirus prog allow mir exe to run.

TROJANER in mir folder is a nessesery on for game to work and is consernd as torjaner becors it alow main game server to us Your pc to instal and gater info so game run.
easy sayd it open some gate way .

some time u must put game as run as admin to get it to work .

Last edited:
My brother cant get past the initial clicking on the download the mir installer as windows defender wont let him allow it to run and he has added it to the exclusions list also. I cant get to him to see whats going on.

Use downlode at arcadia mir page .
wen instal program Down start install then befor opning game first time go in Your antivirus prog allow mir exe to run.

TROJANER in mir folder is a nessesery on for game to work and is consernd as torjaner becors it alow main game server to us Your pc to instal and gater info so game run.
easy sayd it open some gate way .

some time u must put game as run as admin to get it to work .

Welcome back!

Don't worry about the Mir Installer, it's not a trojan. If you want to be certain you downloaded it from a trusted source, take a look at this thread here:
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/43067-How-to-Connect-to-The-Legend-of-Mir

From here, it is completely safe to use - most anti virus software will flag it as a malicious program but don't worry, it isn't.

The guide also offers advice on how to whitelist Mir Arcadia with your anti virus software so it won't flag up in the future whenever you launch the patcher.

This been going on for years.. isnt there a way around this where its not flagged as trojan? wonder how many new players wanted to try the game but got scared and legged it because of this? :-/

My brother cant get past the initial clicking on the download the mir installer as windows defender wont let him allow it to run and he has added it to the exclusions list also. I cant get to him to see whats going on.

Turn off windows defender, that’s how I did it, then turn it bk on once it’s downloaded. Once u turned it off, reload the download page, download then turn on

Last edited:
Turn off windows defender, that’s how I did it, then turn it bk on once it’s downloaded. Once u turned it off, reload the download page, download then turn on

I told my brother to do that and he still said that it wouldnt install lol. I cant go round to sort it out as i need to isolate at the moment so he cant play this server and is bad on computers to be honest.

Back