Resting Experience Bonus Problem | The Legend of Mir

Resting Experience Bonus Problem

forgotten1

Hi How come I have lost my Resting Experience Bonus on my main char?
I have not used it up....
I have played a couple of hours each day and had loads of bonus.
My other chars on the account have secondary resting experience bonus.
One has 3.95 billion, and the other oddly has 857K I do not level either at present and the one with 857K is on for about 2-3 hours occasional days.
The main one has not even got the icon for the bonus???

Well you have to first achieve rested status which is 2 hours out of game or 15 minutes in a SAFE area without taking exp. And then it goes up from there..
Active ranges for resting exp is level 45-164

I can't really comment on your specific cases

Funnily enough I was working on this last night. Here's the upcoming patch notes...

Somewhere along the way the resting exp bonus system forgot it's true purpose - to reward people for taking a break from levelling! It became a way for new players to get an experience boost and was pretty much permanently active on characters. The system has been revised so that it will fulfil it's intended purpose

✓ Max bonus is now 100%
✓ Max exp is now your level plus the 2 levels above you
✓ Max exp is achieved over 10 days offline, less time when active in game
✓ Exp tables have been modified to reflect the new lower % rate
✓ The new exp tables mean that other exp buffs effectively give more exp than before

Well you have to first achieve rested status which is 2 hours out of game or 15 minutes in a SAFE area without taking exp. And then it goes up from there..
Active ranges for resting exp is level 45-164

I can't really comment on your specific cases

Funnily enough I was working on this last night. Here's the upcoming patch notes...

Sounds great! Thanks for update, will maybe encourage me to make use of all the exp pots I bought and timestoned before last update :D

Ah so it wasn't just me.
Been watching it since and it was slowly building back up must have been a bug somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Thx......
Had built them up from yesterday mornings 0 to 498 million this morning by 10. 30 am then along comes a reboot and now I have only 180 million!!!

Back