Request: buff to lvl 3 Warrior spell: Awakening | The Legend of Mir

Request: buff to lvl 3 Warrior spell: Awakening

Razorbeam

While the 100% increase that the skill ultimately delivers at lvl 3 is helpful I had really hoped that purchasing this skill would take away my dependency on recovery candles and believed that was why the skill had the steep price tag of 300gg. As great as the warrior update was and as well rounded as I have found lvling my war since the only real issue I have with the class atm is that when its time to go hunt I need to purchase 1 dura pot ( optional so I can max profitis to buy exp pots ) 1 training elixir ( optional so I can lvl faster ) and one hp recovery candle ( essential or I can't lvl anywhere solo with decent exp at an acceptable speed without feeling like I'm barely surviving mob encounters if I get out of the lure alive ).

I've no issue in general with the gg price tag that efficient warrior lvling comes with or investing gg into my lvling to help fund the game but I think the recovery candle is a little too essential to rounding out the lvling experience and I certainly don't think this was intentional or a conspiracy to bleed my wallet but perhaps has just accidentally evolved to be the case over time. I have experimented with recovery runes and while hitting 50% from my gear was helpful the loss of those crystal slots and cost of adding them made the investment not worthwhile.

As well rounded the warrior toolkit feels so far for me at lvl 153 in paradise heights I still need 1 regenstone ( 100% ) Awakening ( 100% ) and a recovery candle ( 200% ) and I still need to slow my lvling down by relying on frost frenzy in the middle of lures which is fine.

Given the price tag of 300gg for the awakening skill it would be much nicer if the total recovery given at lvl 3 was 200% replacing the dependency on the candle, this would mean moving forwards I would still purchase the candle, but rather than it being a must have just to lvl efficiently I would be buying it so I could enjoy the luxury of opening up my stone slot to something more damage orientated for the luxury of levelling that bit faster, it feels much better to spend the gg for the luxury like the dura pot and exp pot than it does because I have to for a balanced lvling experience.

For the record my experience in paradise heights has been consistent from lvl 100+ in whatever is the main place to grind is.

Thanks

Switch to crosshalfmoon and all problems are solved except for the durability.

I'm lvl 139 with 42% DD and it's going 1k+ plus the fact it boosts from dark damage and triggers bloodlust.

Since switching, I can solo anything with ease within my level range without needing to use a HP pot.

HoA or DM 3f, all easy peasy in mass pulls. Crosshalfmoon regens more frequently than TDB too and crits all the time for nearly 2k.

The problem here is that bloodlust doesn't work on any frenzy spells like crosshalfmoon does. That's the major issue here.

Last edited:
Switch to crosshalfmoon and all problems are solved except for the durability.

I'm lvl 139 with 42% DD and it's going 1k+ plus the fact it boosts from dark damage and triggers bloodlust.

Since switching, I can solo anything with ease within my level range without needing to use a HP pot.

HoA or DM 3f, all easy peasy in mass pulls. Crosshalfmoon regens more frequently than TDB too and crits all the time for nearly 2k.

The problem here is that bloodlust doesn't work on any frenzy spells like crosshalfmoon does. That's the major issue here.

It would be horrifically broken if Warriors could proc bloodlust off either of the frenzy skills, when a wizz mass aoe farms they at least have to run around and set up their farm, do you think warrs should just be able to turn up, hit luring cry and free farm half the map without moving while watching their hp crit up while also having the by far fastest boss clearing speed ? if that's your idea of balance I don't know what to tell you. This thread is about the base stats of health recovery from the awakening skill book that costs 300gg to better help you sustain the size of the lures that luring cry and the frenzy skills are designed to take on, at the moment without the store candle while mixing between frost and fire you die too fast, which is why I'm asking that we have 100% of the hp recovery taken out the candle and given to the awakening skill, giving a lot more value to the skill, and keeping a lot of value still in purchasing the candle.

The issue atm for mass aoe farming on a warrior is if you can't purchase the store candle then unless your'e happy to only use CHM and level at less than half the speed there is not much point in farming.

If warrs could mass lure kill as easy as you want them to, what would be the point in the other classes?

It would be horrifically broken if Warriors could proc bloodlust off either of the frenzy skills, when a wizz mass aoe farms they at least have to run around and set up their farm, do you think warrs should just be able to turn up, hit luring cry and free farm half the map without moving while watching their hp crit up while also having the by far fastest boss clearing speed ? if that's your idea of balance I don't know what to tell you. This thread is about the base stats of health recovery from the awakening skill book that costs 300gg to better help you sustain the size of the lures that luring cry and the frenzy skills are designed to take on, at the moment without the store candle while mixing between frost and fire you die too fast, which is why I'm asking that we have 100% of the hp recovery taken out the candle and given to the awakening skill, giving a lot more value to the skill, and keeping a lot of value still in purchasing the candle.

The issue atm for mass aoe farming on a warrior is if you can't purchase the store candle then unless you're happy to only use CHM and level at less than half the speed there is not much point in farming.

Warrior proc's his Bloodlust off his focus target, not the entire group.. same as it does with CHM, it doesn't proc off every single mob your hitting.

Wizards proc on EVERYTHING

What's OP about adding a bloodlust effect to frenzy skills? You're never going to be able to farm as quick as a wizard even with bloodlust on frenzy. Also Awakening with a higher regen would be nice, but that spell is a bit high level and should instead become part of a warriors core skill set at a lower level if your proposing we need it to sustain our leveling/farming. You don't only start leveling in mass once your level 150+, it's also needed at lower levels.

Every second day on here it's a warrior complaining they ain't as fast as Wiz.
Try hunting somewhere else, try crafting a new kit, try changing your kit, try hunting with someone. Try playing a Tao then see what slow is.
Plenty of warriors in the top 10 ranks. Pretty sure that shows how fast they can level

If warrs could mass lure kill as easy as you want them to, what would be the point in the other classes?

Are you responding to me because at no point have I asked for anything that would increase a warriors clear speed higher than is capable now...

Every second day on here it's a warrior complaining they ain't as fast as Wiz.
Try hunting somewhere else, try crafting a new kit, try changing your kit, try hunting with someone. Try playing a Tao then see what slow is.
Plenty of warriors in the top 10 ranks. Pretty sure that shows how fast they can level

Who is claiming Warriors cant level fast and how is that relevant to this thread ?

Warrior proc's his Bloodlust off his focus target, not the entire group.. same as it does with CHM, it doesn't proc off every single mob your hitting.

What's OP about adding a bloodlust effect to frenzy skills? You're never going to be able to farm as quick as a wizard even with bloodlust on frenzy. Also Awakening with a higher regen would be nice, but that spell is a bit high level and should instead become part of a warriors core skill set at a lower level if your proposing we need it to sustain our leveling/farming. You don't only start leveling in mass once your level 150+, it's also needed at lower levels.

If you think Warriors need bloodlust on frenzy ( they don't ) then go make your own thread about it, thanks.

Are you responding to me because at no point have I asked for anything that would increase a warriors clear speed higher than is capable now...

Who is claiming Warriors cant level fast and how is that relevant to this thread ?

If you think Warriors need bloodlust on frenzy ( they don't ) then go make your own thread about it, thanks.

Literally the post right in front of mine is talking about how wars can't farm as fast as wizzies. I was aiming my reply to them mainly but as a whole the forum is very repetitive with some warriors moaning atm. It is boring

Literally the post right in front of mine is talking about how wars can't farm as fast as wizzies. I was aiming my reply to them mainly but as a whole the forum is very repetitive with some warriors moaning atm. It is boring

Fair, but if a warr is arguing for bloodlust to proc off fire frenzy I wouldn't pay much attention to their opinions on class balance. As I stated previously warriors are in a really good spot atm with the last patch really polishing off the class. The suggestion I proposed is just dividing an already existing number to bring value to 2 costly things rather than 1 costly thing while the other sits pretty useless but still having great cost. This might seem like a pointless exercise to some but as someone who spent cash on 300gg's worth of skillbook I would be much happier if it worked this way than feeling like I just wasted a lot of money.

I'll support warriors being able to mass kill mobs as fast as wiz the day wiz can kill bosses as fast as warriors. For mid level bosses I kill on my 153 warrior in less than half the time it takes my 174 wizard, go figure. If you want to mass kill mobs make a wiz

I'll support warriors being able to mass kill mobs as fast as wiz the day wiz can kill bosses as fast as warriors. For mid level bosses I kill on my 153 warrior in less than half the time it takes my 174 wizard, go figure. If you want to mass kill mobs make a wiz

Booooooooo :eek-new: give us mass killing powers.

I can mass kill almost everything around my level, keep in mind i have more dc and better kit than most 150-155 wars and I'm 145. It's all what you put in. Wiz will always mass kill faster. My 133 wiz destroys lures faster than my war. Also my war can farm GP about 10x faster than my wiz. Wiz isn't nearly as kit dependent as war, that's one thing that bugs me.

One thing about drops that always seems annoying is I always get wiz/tao gear, never war. I'm sure its difficult to balance drops when the majority of players roll war > Wiz > tao but i see loads more wiz gear on ah versus anything else.

Just to keep on point, I don't plan on buying awakening when i get to 150. I could barely be bothered to buy flamesword fire honestly. Most of the endgame skills besides slice just don't seem like a worthy investment unless im paying 50% of gg price.

Last edited:
I can mass kill almost everything around my level, keep in mind i have more dc and better kit than most 150-155 wars and I'm 145. It's all what you put in. Wiz will always mass kill faster. My 133 wiz destroys lures faster than my war. Also my war can farm GP about 10x faster than my wiz. Wiz isn't nearly as kit dependent as war, that's one thing that bugs me.

One thing about drops that always seems annoying is I always get wiz/tao gear, never war. I'm sure its difficult to balance drops when the majority of players roll war > Wiz > tao but i see loads more wiz gear on ah versus anything else.

Just to keep on point, I don't plan on buying awakening when i get to 150. I could barely be bothered to buy flamesword fire honestly. Most of the endgame skills besides slice just don't seem like a worthy investment unless im paying 50% of gg price.

Hey now flamesword fires 40% damage boost is pretty sick, and killing things my level has never been an issue I can go to orc city and kill things just as easily there but the exp penalty hurts too much, I'm generally potted up and over 1000 DC when I'm farming, this thread is just asking for half the value of the store candle to be moved over to a very expensive skill so it isn't so worthless, doing this wouldn't make it less worthwhile to buy a candle as there is still great value in it, just a little bit more opportunity to survive the pull of a luring cry without depending on the candle would be nice, at this point 100% of my deaths are me not realising my candle ran out and just instantly exploding, if 100% of that candle recovery lived in my awakening skill I might have more opportunity to disengage when it becomes clear something has changed and I'm not holding.

Hey now flamesword fires 40% damage boost is pretty sick, and killing things my level has never been an issue I can go to orc city and kill things just as easily there but the exp penalty hurts too much, I'm generally potted up and over 1000 DC when I'm farming, this thread is just asking for half the value of the store candle to be moved over to a very expensive skill so it isn't so worthless, doing this wouldn't make it less worthwhile to buy a candle as there is still great value in it, just a little bit more opportunity to survive the pull of a luring cry without depending on the candle would be nice, at this point 100% of my deaths are me not realising my candle ran out and just instantly exploding, if 100% of that candle recovery lived in my awakening skill I might have more opportunity to disengage when it becomes clear something has changed and I'm not holding.

I agree. Hp recov on here has always irked me. Gaining 100 for the cost of awakening though isn't something I plan to do unless I can get it for 50% of gg. Imo it's the least valuable skill among the top 5 for war.

I run around with 1.2-1.3k most the time and delete lures in no time. The problem is when I have to disengage and hope bl procs on the mobs I'm entrapping out of the lure. It's a pain in the ass.

Try building a hp recovery kit to compliment your awakening skill, i know two warriors who have done it and are so so so tanky with 2-300 hp recovery per tick on hp pots only

Last edited:
Try building a hp recovery kit to compliment your awakening skill, i know two warriors who have done it and are so so so tanky with 2-300 hp recovery per tick on hp pots only

As I mentioned in the OP I have done this but the cost/damageloss and the limited time you will spend in the gear leveling is not worth it, if you are in end game armour then making a full recovery set would be disgusting, but unless you are going to spend £100's every time you hit a new armour bracket its just not viable.

The guys im referring to just use their armour, stone & the helm (recovery)? No hpr rune. Can you imagine all the above plus full or even just as little as 50% hpr runed kit? ( hpr runes sell for peanuts)

Now imagine the end game warriors in that kit with the buffed awakening you are suggesting plus hpr torch its way too op

I play warrior myself these days i level very very easily, Perhaps you are not in thw correct zone for your level/experience?

The guys im referring to just use their armour, stone & the helm (recovery)? No hpr rune. Can you imagine all the above plus full or even just as little as 50% hpr runed kit? ( hpr runes sell for peanuts)

Now imagine the end game warriors in that kit with the buffed awakening you are suggesting plus hpr torch its way too op

I play warrior myself these days i level very very easily, Perhaps you are not in thw correct zone for your level/experience?

Don't forget we are not adding 100% we are just dividing the candles 200% and sharing it between the both, if anything in end game this is going to encourage you to utilize more damage options as you don't need to rely on the recovery torch and could be more inclined to go for other options. If we was to keep the % in the candle though then perhaps reducing the skillbook from 300gg to 50gg would better reflect the price, as previously mentioned, I did not know the scaling and had a lot of buyers remorse after spending that much for the skill.

How would that be fair to the other classes that also rely on the hpr torch for certain scenarios?

Hpr torches are only recently introduced to the game, meaning almost every high warrior had to level without them.

Warriors supposidly level a tad slow but get by far the best endgame reward, it sounds like you are trying to enforce wizz style mass lures on a char thats not designed for it which if its working for you for such a small gg cost great, but if its not then maybe try a wizz?

How would that be fair to the other classes that also rely on the hpr torch for certain scenarios?

Hpr torches are only recently introduced to the game, meaning almost every high warrior had to level without them.

Warriors supposidly level a tad slow but get by far the best endgame reward, it sounds like you are trying to enforce wizz style mass lures on a char thats not designed for it which if its working for you for such a small gg cost great, but if its not then maybe try a wizz?

So just to be clear here, you think if I had 100% of the hpr from candle in the awakening skill, I'm also not purchasing the candle to save on the gg cost leaving me -100% of my normal hpr and now I'm farming as fast as a wizz ? okay then.

This is about distributing value between 2 items that benefit them both that both come at gg cost, its buffing a currently mostly useless skill that costs a lot of money to give you overall no higher stats than you started with and at most give you slightly more time to react when your candle runs out, not sure how farming speed increase factors into this at all or why I should play my wizz regarding this.

Back