Rejuve armour and bunch of crap | The Legend of Mir

Rejuve armour and bunch of crap

sabriel

What nonsense comments ... wow. I don't understand why it would be forbidden to create an account that looks like others ????? This game is getting more and more stupid and ridiculous. I do not understand why this deed is judged. One thing is certain. DO NOT GIVE YOUR ITEMS TO ANYONE !!!!!!!! I don't understand why there is the problem of getting his wummy back in armor ???? He gave it willingly !!!! what's the difference between losing your things between disconnect or pk or giving them away voluntarily ???
Regarding wummy or other players who have bad intentions to spoil the game of others, I don't think there should be any policy in this regard. Everyone plays as they please and obeys the rules of the game. If there are any complaints, it is Scorpian's mistake because he does not create more options for PVE players. Thats why this game lose both PVE and PVP players.
And when it comes to giving up, I also lost interest in the game as many lost. After months and even years of lvl during an event, like last halloween, a noob can do 15 ... 20 lvls in 1 week .... you lose all your mood. What would be the point of doing lvl when you can sit still and do lvl only in the event .... strange way of thinking about a business .... Scorpian you want active players in the game to spend money. This way ... we will all go to other servers

Last edited:
Confused as to why this came to fruition all of a sudden?

What nonsense comments ... wow. I don't understand why it would be forbidden to create an account that looks like others ????? This game is getting more and more stupid and ridiculous. I do not understand why this deed is judged. One thing is certain.

Why would someone who clearly knows who this other person is create a character with a name similar?

I don't recall having similar names being 'forbidden', but you seem to have missed the entire point here. Sometimes new players find their name they want to use is already taken and then try to add a different letter somewhere but that doesn't mean they're trying to imitate someone. The fact is that someone has created a character with a similar name with the sole purpose of grief play by imitating another player (and there is clear evidence to support this), with no actual intentions of engaging in the content as normal. Let alone the fact the player who committed the offense is suspended. I had someone on Project 69 create their character with the same name as my tao, bar one letter (still to this day have no idea why?) but they didn't use it for grief play and instead actually levelled it and played normally. At the end of the day, we have and always have had zero tolerance for grief play and any such person who likes to test the water will receive the same treatment.

DO NOT GIVE YOUR ITEMS TO ANYONE !!!!!!!!

There are many reminders in game and here on the forum that aim to discourage players from sharing items and accounts.

what's the difference between losing your things between disconnect or pk or giving them away voluntarily ???

To compare item loss to disconnection or PK against theft through breaking a clear rule is overkill, since you should already know this has been a thing since day one of Mir. You'll likely find we are not the only server that has this in place. There aren't that many rules, we want players to feel unchained and not feel micromanaged. The rules we have in place are down to basic common sense and decency.

Regarding wummy or other players who have bad intentions to spoil the game of others, I don't think there should be any policy in this regard. Everyone plays as they please and obeys the rules of the game.

Strangely enough, there is a rule about it: "Impersonating another player or member of staff" falls under the "Forbidden and Punishable Offenses". So if players are following the rules, then there is no issue? I still go back to my previous point though, if you know of a person in game quite clearly, why would you want to create a new character with that name? In what way does this benefit anyone? I can think of only one outcome. (Genuine question btw)

If there are any complaints, it is Scorpian's mistake because he does not create more options for PVE players. Thats why this game lose both PVE and PVP players.

You lost me here I'm sorry.

And when it comes to giving up, I also lost interest in the game as many lost. After months and even years of lvl during an event, like last halloween, a noob can do 15 ... 20 lvls in 1 week .... you lose all your mood. What would be the point of doing lvl when you can sit still and do lvl only in the event .... strange way of thinking about a business .... Scorpian you want active players in the game to spend money. This way ... we will all go to other servers

Events are there to give players something new and give them a break from the normal. Each event has it's own pros and cons and it's not always about getting rich overnight or becoming max level in the week. Some enjoy the events and do well from them, some dislike them and will give us some feedback afterwards. There have been a number of events back to back with everything going on recently so I can imagine this is why you feel this way, but don't forget the big long slog mid-year when there's not a lot going on!

Usually when an event takes place, content releases tend to fall shortly after followed by updates and tweaks en route. So once you finish enjoying an event, we like to have something planned for after.

What would be the point of doing lvl when you can sit still and do lvl only in the event

What would be the point in only logging in for an event just to gain levels? Do you not like to play through content as it's intended? What about gear? What about spells? Upgrades? Sockets? Daily Events/Challenges? Group play? Fun? On the topic of XP, I don't recall it being all that difficult to level up.

With that mentality we may as well just add an @InstaMaxLevel and @AddAllSpells&Gear command too and turn this into a sandbox server.

For what it's worth, I appreciate the feedback and the time you've taken writing the post.

Why has wummy got the “Given away” armour back? Yet RageFire and Lordpyrial didn’t get NOTHING back.... this is hypocritical and totally not fair. GM goes out of his way to sort out this moron who gave away his armour willingly and not do nothing about what pandaminium did.... @ragefire keep donating mate this is the treatment you get :) top class customer service.

Why would someone who clearly knows who this other person is create a character with a name similar?

I don't recall having similar names being 'forbidden', but you seem to have missed the entire point here. Sometimes new players find their name they want to use is already taken and then try to add a different letter somewhere but that doesn't mean they're trying to imitate someone. The fact is that someone has created a character with a similar name with the sole purpose of grief play by imitating another player (and there is clear evidence to support this), with no actual intentions of engaging in the content as normal. Let alone the fact the player who committed the offense is suspended. I had someone on Project 69 create their character with the same name as my tao, bar one letter (still to this day have no idea why?) but they didn't use it for grief play and instead actually levelled it and played normally. At the end of the day, we have and always have had zero tolerance for grief play and any such person who likes to test the water will receive the same treatment.

There are many reminders in game and here on the forum that aim to discourage players from sharing items and accounts.

To compare item loss to disconnection or PK against theft through breaking a clear rule is overkill, since you should already know this has been a thing since day one of Mir. You'll likely find we are not the only server that has this in place. There aren't that many rules, we want players to feel unchained and not feel micromanaged. The rules we have in place are down to basic common sense and decency.

Strangely enough, there is a rule about it: "Impersonating another player or member of staff" falls under the "Forbidden and Punishable Offenses". So if players are following the rules, then there is no issue? I still go back to my previous point though, if you know of a person in game quite clearly, why would you want to create a new character with that name? In what way does this benefit anyone? I can think of only one outcome. (Genuine question btw)

Events are there to give players something new and give them a break from the normal. Each event has it's own pros and cons and it's not always about getting rich overnight or becoming max level in the week. Some enjoy the events and do well from them, some dislike them and will give us some feedback afterwards. There have been a number of events back to back with everything going on recently so I can imagine this is why you feel this way, but don't forget the big long slog mid-year when there's not a lot going on!

Usually when an event takes place, content releases tend to fall shortly after followed by updates and tweaks en route. So once you finish enjoying an event, we like to have something planned for after.

What would be the point in only logging in for an event just to gain levels? Do you not like to play through content as it's intended? What about gear? What about spells? Upgrades? Sockets? Daily Events/Challenges? Group play? Fun? On the topic of XP, I don't recall it being all that difficult to level up.

With that mentality we may as well just add an @InstaMaxLevel and @AddAllSpells&Gear command too and turn this into a sandbox server.

For what it's worth, I appreciate the feedback and the time you've taken writing the post.

I think the problem is that the last two content updates (orc cave and forgotten realm) are total shit. Sorry for the pun but it’s true. Ask anyone 170+.
-Orc cave subs drop total shit.
-Can’t recall in sub rooms
-Subs hurt too much
-Orog has no correlation to how and when it spawns
-Orog drops total shit
-Watchspiders drop total shit
-King obould drops total shit
-Gruumsh takes 50 sub killls to spawn which is like once a week if ur lucky because the subs are just trash and worthless wasting time to kill.
-80% of the items that drop in these places are 2 stars
-the retarded mobs that walk away makes these places a total brain numbing non enjoyable experience.

Just a few of the complaints I have about these places.

Oh and evil Mir weapons from like a year ago a still almost impossible to craft upgrade.

Awesome pve experience.

Sorry about the slating of ur content but it’s all true.

- - - Updated - - -

You once said that eyes have a 1/4 drop rate and guardians have a 1/3 drop rate. Have you ever considered that the fact eyes drop a claw of luthic 1/1 causes the drop files to fuck up? Do claws even have a use?

- - - Updated - - -

Ps Fuji is in a better place now where he can work freely without the worry that someone is gonna come along and take it all away in the click of a finger.

Tbh look at how active the top 10 players on the server are and it will tell you a lot. DS makes a lot of valid points about top end content. However with regard to Fuji, playing Mir should never be a form of employment (no matter how much COVID fucks you buisness)

Playing Mir is a huge business in Asia. It’s a full on career.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I support player to player sales. I just believe it should be done in a way the server can skim some of the money each time too.
I had an idea once about a second auction house. Or a third option of currency to purchase items.
Arcaida coins. Abit like game gold. They have to be purchased from the server so the only coins ever in circulation are coins that was purchased from Arcadia. The coins could be then sold back to Arcadia gm for say 80% of the original purchase price.
Example
Jimmy wants to sell a item he’s got for real life money. He can do it on WhatsApp but risk a ban or perhaps hel get away with it as many many others do. Or jimmy could list he’s item for Arcadia coins. Dave buys £100 of coins from Arcadia and buys the armour from jimmy. Jimmy can then sell he’s coins back to Arcadia via PayPal for £80.
Everyone wins.
I even believe this would encourage higher profits for the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Even 50% ����

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I support player to player sales. I just believe it should be done in a way the server can skim some of the money each time too.
I had an idea once about a second auction house. Or a third option of currency to purchase items.
Arcaida coins. Abit like game gold. They have to be purchased from the server so the only coins ever in circulation are coins that was purchased from Arcadia. The coins could be then sold back to Arcadia gm for say 80% of the original purchase price.
Example
Jimmy wants to sell a item he’s got for real life money. He can do it on WhatsApp but risk a ban or perhaps hel get away with it as many many others do. Or jimmy could list he’s item for Arcadia coins. Dave buys £100 of coins from Arcadia and buys the armour from jimmy. Jimmy can then sell he’s coins back to Arcadia via PayPal for £80.
Everyone wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Even 50% ����

That’s good idea I like it. So jimmy doesn’t have to keep virtual currency but can withdraw it as r/l cash at the end GM wins due to the 20% withdrawal fee. Ya Andy look into this it’s got a good potential if applied correctly.

Pay to win server then. You will probably get endless bots (with newly written hacks) to farm gold. Sell gold for arcadia coins and withdraw money? You will get loads of Fuji 2.0's ingame

Pay to win server then. You will probably get endless bots (with newly written hacks) to farm gold. Sell gold for arcadia coins and withdraw money? You will get loads of Fuji 2.0's ingame

This was the biggest problem with diablo 3 and I was a huge proprietor of it. Running 8 accounts 18 hours a day.

Why has wummy got the “Given away” armour back? Yet RageFire and Lordpyrial didn’t get NOTHING back.... this is hypocritical and totally not fair. GM goes out of his way to sort out this moron who gave away his armour willingly and not do nothing about what pandaminium did.... @ragefire keep donating mate this is the treatment you get :) top class customer service.

Edigberg was "payed" by Ne0z and he didnt had any items returned.....

- - - Updated - - -

I think the problem is that the last two content updates (orc cave and forgotten realm) are total shit. Sorry for the pun but it’s true. Ask anyone 170+.
-Orc cave subs drop total shit.
-Can’t recall in sub rooms
-Subs hurt too much
-Orog has no correlation to how and when it spawns
-Orog drops total shit
-Watchspiders drop total shit
-King obould drops total shit
-Gruumsh takes 50 sub killls to spawn which is like once a week if ur lucky because the subs are just trash and worthless wasting time to kill.
-80% of the items that drop in these places are 2 stars
-the retarded mobs that walk away makes these places a total brain numbing non enjoyable experience.

Just a few of the complaints I have about these places.

Oh and evil Mir weapons from like a year ago a still almost impossible to craft upgrade.

Awesome pve experience.

Sorry about the slating of ur content but it’s all true.

- - - Updated - - -

You once said that eyes have a 1/4 drop rate and guardians have a 1/3 drop rate. Have you ever considered that the fact eyes drop a claw of luthic 1/1 causes the drop files to fuck up? Do claws even have a use?

- - - Updated - - -

Ps Fuji is in a better place now where he can work freely without the worry that someone is gonna come along and take it all away in the click of a finger.

Agree

The fact that wummy received the armor is a very annoying thing for many players ... and not because someone would have something personal, but many of us have lost things like that. There is now in Arcadia a Warrior named Oamani .... or something similar that deceives people, but will not take any action against him or to recover people back what they lost. Why did edfigberg get things back after Ner0z pretended to be GM and took absolutely all the items on the character?

Regarding grief play, Zade and many others have made many complaints against other players, but so far I have not seen even an action in this regard)))

You patronize me and is unpleasant.

Last edited:
The rules set out that if you are "Impersonating another player or member of staff" then you are liable to "permanent ban of your active character and of all characters linked to your IP". Whilst Wummy made a grave mistake, it was crystal clear that he was duped by a player pretending to be one of the most upstanding of our community. The ban was inevitable especially considering the player had characters banned just two weeks earlier.

With such a clean ban, and a recently stolen item sitting right there in the banned player's bag, it would be unnecessarily unfair to not go to any effort to return it.

As far as I recall, RageFire and Lordpyrial gave their characters away to another player, after some period of time they came back to discover their kits had been sold away. That's pretty gray territory. They knew who they gave access to there was no deception involved. Regardless of that fact, I recovered what I could, items of which had not been sold to other players.

In regards to edfigberg and Ner0z I have no idea. Ner0z was banned some 2.5 years ago?

Long story short is this

We all beg GM for updates and improvements, new features, new content. Those things take time. Then shoot ourselves in the foot by messing about like this which wastes large amounts of his time investigating stuff.

If people just played the damn game and stop sharing/swapping chars 99% of complaints would never exist, GM would have much more time to spend giving us nice new content.

It's really not that hard to understand.

The rules set out that if you are "Impersonating another player or member of staff" then you are liable to "permanent ban of your active character and of all characters linked to your IP". Whilst Wummy made a grave mistake, it was crystal clear that he was duped by a player pretending to be one of the most upstanding of our community. The ban was inevitable especially considering the player had characters banned just two weeks earlier.

With such a clean ban, and a recently stolen item sitting right there in the banned player's bag, it would be unnecessarily unfair to not go to any effort to return it.

As far as I recall, RageFire and Lordpyrial gave their characters away to another player, after some period of time they came back to discover their kits had been sold away. That's pretty gray territory. They knew who they gave access to there was no deception involved. Regardless of that fact, I recovered what I could, items of which had not been sold to other players.

In regards to edfigberg and Ner0z I have no idea. Ner0z was banned some 2.5 years ago?
rage or lp none has been given away or given access to any1 but inner circle. They got robbed for trusting a dude who decided to sell the item for r/l cash. If the thief had decided to keep the items then it’s fair game I wouldn’t expect you to return it but that’s not the case you have totally
Misunderstood the situation. Anyways let’s move forward case closed.

Last edited:
Tbh look at how active the top 10 players on the server are and it will tell you a lot. DS makes a lot of valid points about top end content. However with regard to Fuji, playing Mir should never be a form of employment (no matter how much COVID fucks you buisness)

I mentioned something similar a few weeks back but got little positive response, need high level areas for high levels 170+ Maps/caves/area, 170 to tele there or enter, otherwise what is the point. Also DS makes valid points, orc realm was a great idea, doesn’t really get used though. And orcs themselves don’t get used that much, seems the same people go there.

- - - Updated - - -

Example
Everyone wins.

- - - Updated - - -

Even 50% ����

This is the most fucked up suggestion I've ever seen.
You are not buying anything from Arcadia, none of us are, its all donation based. Donation being named deliberately and not mistakenly.
In return of your kind donation you are rewarded with arcadias most valuable in-game currency, game gold.

Adding a new currency in to buy and sell is insane mate, so what would the dev team be able to do with the money in that pot? They would have an account used as only the middle man and never draw more than 20% out because if all of a sudden a large influx of people decide to withdraw, it could mess him up financially in real life. Absolute ludicrous suggestion, sorry to say.

Selling your stuff privately its always happened, you run the massive risk of being scammed or being banned.

You are not buying anything from Arcadia, none of us are, its all donation based. Donation being named deliberately and not mistakenly.
In return of your kind donation you are rewarded with arcadias most valuable in-game currency, game gold.

Adding a new currency in to buy and sell is insane mate, so what would the dev team be able to do with the money in that pot? They would have an account used as only the middle man and never draw more than 20% out because if all of a sudden a large influx of people decide to withdraw, it could mess him up financially in real life. Absolute ludicrous suggestion, sorry to say.

Selling your stuff privately its always happened, you run the massive risk of being scammed or being banned.

well said!

Yer wouldn’t work. That’s why player to player sales should be aloud. Items represent money and time spent and should be allowed to be sold for whatever currency the owners like. To a lot of people the thought of finding a item they could sell for a few hundred pounds keeps them hunting hard!

Yer wouldn’t work. That’s why player to player sales should be aloud. Items represent money and time spent and should be allowed to be sold for whatever currency the owners like. To a lot of people the thought of finding a item they could sell for a few hundred pounds keeps them hunting hard!

Absolutely true, but then there's a lot less demand for gg. It's a business after all and although it doesn't help us, we do have to remember that.

Problem is, a few hundy pound for peeps in euro is quite high, then almost triple that for us suckers in the land Down Under, that's a 500 dollar item lol. I love the game don't get me wrong but I can't be dropping that much on 1 item

Back