Rejuv arm scammed. | The Legend of Mir

Rejuv arm scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wummy

Soooo..... today a person called x5starstore pmed me...... i thought that is the real 5startao,he pass me a couple armour desgs and essence (we always help eachother with doing items) sooo a few mins later he linked me 7 and 6 star crafting stuff and told me to pass him armour because he want to try.... like 10 secs later he just logged off and well ye thats the way how i got scammed. Is there anyway to contact you privatly? Or to get that armour back ? i also will add some screenshots now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755672198752239667/777617134696005643/Snapchat-279849141.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/755672198752239667/777617135047409674/Snapchat-973875408.jpg

its my fault to pass that armour to a person that pretend to be a other person.... its just meh that i lost a 8-10k gg armour by such a whack move.

the arm had 5 HP XL runes in it stats when i gave to him was 2.6 ele and 2.1 icedamage or something like that .

Last edited:
im sure its against the rules to pretend to be someone else. Surely Scorp can intervene here and give scammed items back and Ban the other guy. Its a small server too so would be nice to know who the main account of the person was too

im sure its against the rules to pretend to be someone else. Surely Scorp can intervene here and give scammed items back and Ban the other guy. Its a small server too so would be nice to know who the main account of the person was too

Hello, I am sorry for your loss Wummy. It realy are a shit move and trick from someone. I would also very much know who the person is. Ofc Andy can trace where the armour was moved from that fake account to someobe ells. But he wont replace it sadly or take it back. Rules are clear. Dont act like a GM. Nothing says you cant act like someone ells and be given items... very sad story anyway.

My thouts are after read the chat in pics. Look within Wummy. Clearly it are someone that know both you and Ciz to be able to act in the way he/she does.

Could be somebody in your guild.. some 1 who knows you well and who is close to your imaginary inner circle

if GM could offer you 2 choices.. one to get armour back without knowing who did it or two you find out who did it but you dont get the armour back.. what will you chose?

Last edited:
Hello, I am sorry for your loss Wummy. It realy are a shit move and trick from someone. I would also very much know who the person is. Ofc Andy can trace where the armour was moved from that fake account to someobe ells. But he wont replace it sadly or take it back. Rules are clear. Dont act like a GM. Nothing says you cant act like someone ells and be given items... very sad story anyway.

My thouts are after read the chat in pics. Look within Wummy. Clearly it are someone that know both you and Ciz to be able to act in the way he/she does.

I also Think that it could be someone about me and cizz,(5startao) but i dont want to say anything to anyone about hes the Person that stole it,Andy easy could check IP's of Players and find it out. I just hope he/she get a punichment and theres a Chance to get armour back, thats not the way i want to play anymore then when theres a community that try that cunt moves. I hope he get what he deserve ...

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc the armour.

I also Think that it could be someone about me and cizz,(5startao) but i dont want to say anything to anyone about hes the Person that stole it,Andy easy could check IP's of Players and find it out. I just hope he/she get a punichment and theres a Chance to get armour back, thats not the way i want to play anymore then when theres a community that try that cunt moves. I hope he get what he deserve ...

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc the armour.

There is literally only a handful of people this could of been.

People have been banned for this before.

The item should be returned and ban the scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote Sharkboy he’s into dodgey moves like this. Only 1 person in my guild who would do that and that’s not how he talks.
Could of been Tom come back for a cheeky chance then hel just sell it. Literally only 3 people I can think of that would do it.

Wow, bit of a dick move by someone there. I hope what ever the outcome of all of this you learn a lesson In humility

Always the same handful of scummy cunts that do these impersonation moves, ner0z n his scum gang done it a few times a year or 2 ago, please ban this guy as now he got a taste for it only time before he does it again to other people

Any coincidence this happens the same day Via appears on facebook crying about still being banned?

Yep I’ve just purchased one from a noob for 15k GG it has nice XL hp ruins too.

bruh,for real? whats your in game?

- - - Updated - - -

yeee same day

- - - Updated - - -

anyway wrote scorpian an email now,would like to get a answer on facebook/email.
have a nice day

15k GG are you for real , thats a insane amount - im over here with 200 thinking man i should save this - old mate over here dropping 15k

15k GG are you for real , thats a insane amount - im over here with 200 thinking man i should save this - old mate over here dropping 15k

hes obv trolling man,only like 2 players got 15k gg xD and they got rejuv arm already

It was Fuji sadly. And this is exactly why we have rules in place. People get desperate and greedy.

It was Fuji sadly. And this is exactly why we have rules in place. People get desperate and greedy.

But why have you banned him? It was wummys own stupidity that gave fuji the armour, and was a low AF tactic but surely thats down to character judgment and not for you to ban fuji? Youve also inadvertently banned a character (kotoz) who kindly or stupidity let fuji play after u banned fuji, if wummy gets armour back then i want diamondwizz back i was scammed for the exact say way years ago on p69.... outrageous how far do u go. Cant be babying wummy hes whole arc life he just have to suck it up and get on with it. Also think its rediculous u banned fuji for this.

Is it possible to get armour back?

It be bollox if armour goes back tho , we didn’t get LPs items not Rages full items returned to us .... jus saying treat everyone the same, it’s wummys own fault for giving his armour arround. Msgs in game clearly state don’t trust anyone and don’t give belongings to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back