Reflect stat seems to be bugged/broke | The Legend of Mir

Reflect stat seems to be bugged/broke

ditoal

Sooo i put my 20% reflect kit on my warrior (Kaitlen 150) to do some testing against Creamy( wizard 168)

Basically found that the stat would reflect causing the attacker to flinch/twitch however they wouldnt receive any damage and this was tested with varying amounts of reflect which resulted in the same the reflect would flinch/twitch the attacker but still no damage.

It was working at somepoint as i remember it doing so and it would reflect the full damage the defender recieved.

Please take a look at whats going on etc

You will need to be in the appropriate attack mode for the reflected damage to be dealt

You will need to be in the appropriate attack mode for the reflected damage to be dealt

So if i wasnt on the right attack mode why would it even make the attacker flinch just not deal damage thata still not right ill re check when i log but i cant believe id make a stupid mistake

idk if id discredit it straight away i was pvping a guild member in @pvp both on attack all mode, he hit me , i relfected it , he remained full hp..

idk if id discredit it straight away i was pvping a guild member in @pvp both on attack all mode, he hit me , i relfected it , he remained full hp..
Pretty sure this is exactly what i am on about but i am questioning myself now as it was late at night lol

Ill test in a bit

Back