RedEvilLord | The Legend of Mir

RedEvilLord

Just took my 121 mage and 5 leveled up GoatmanRogue's to this boss. It dropped my hp to half through lvl3 MS and killed 2 of my pets in less than 5 seconds. Being in Maggot Lair and on the 2nd page of bosses, i wasn't expecting it to do that much damage with those spikes. Maybe it needs be tweaked a bit as others lower level than me will think it'll be easy when you all kill the spiders along the way just to die when you get to the room it's in...compared to RME.

The game is ment to be expect the unexpected. If you managed to survive a few hits you had time to tt.
I always found it a good way to measure your surviability and strength when at that level.
Good luck on future attempt.

The bats will get your pets. Best bet is wear clear ring and no pets, just tank up on AC pots and get some kind of HP regen stone/rune so your HP pots work quicker, then get cracking :)

Kill bats using firewall, best results are warrior to kill rel, tao to heal warrior and wiz to firewall bats and clear drop area.
Collect gems for selling. Uses pets to clear spiders on first 2 floors then @ slaughter them, bats will kill pets as you enter kr.
Just a note to get achievement rel 10 it's best to be first on rel after server reboot, there was a bug with it. Not sure if its been sorted
Yet.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Kill bats using firewall, best results are warrior to kill rel, tao to heal warrior and wiz to firewall bats and clear drop area.
Collect gems for selling. Uses pets to clear spiders on first 2 floors then @ slaughter them, bats will kill pets as you enter kr.
Just a note to get achievement rel 10 it's best to be first on rel after server reboot, there was a bug with it. Not sure if its been sorted
Yet.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

I don't bother killing the bats at all. They respawn almost instantly anyway, I will only kill if they come close to me. Just wear clear ring and they 100% don't see you.

I don't bother killing the bats at all. They respawn almost instantly anyway, I will only kill if they come close to me. Just wear clear ring and they 100% don't see you.

You rly have to take me to all this lower bosses bud :pig:
Have no IDEA of what you guys talk about. I end up at the same places, where bosses can drop item i need, instead every time i logg on.

Please enlight me zade..:couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove:

You rly have to take me to all this lower bosses bud :pig:
Have no IDEA of what you guys talk about. I end up at the same places, where bosses can drop item i need, instead every time i logg on.

Please enlight me zade..:couple_inlove::couple_inlove::couple_inlove:

Next time we are both online at the same time, I will take you a tour of all the noob bosses and show you easiest ways to kill them all :)

Will go with you guys pm me online tonight. If you go as a group one players needs to mule mps for other players. Does drop loads of items you will need space to pick up.

Will go with you guys pm me online tonight. If you go as a group one players needs to mule mps for other players. Does drop loads of items you will need space to pick up.

I be on around 7 ish Enlighs time, 8 Swedish time :friendly_wink:

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe not - Up to Naga lord @ home when i be on :pig:

REL?

Rule of REL

*Wear clear ring
*have a group of 2-3 including 1 warrior who will bash REL and kill it once every 1-2mins while wiz or taoist sorts the drops...

I wouldn't recommend going there alone. your bag will fill up in less than 5mins cause of the amount of drops.. that's obviously if you manage to kill

REL?

Rule of REL

*Wear clear ring
*have a group of 2-3 including 1 warrior who will bash REL and kill it once every 1-2mins while wiz or taoist sorts the drops...

I wouldn't recommend going there alone. your bag will fill up in less than 5mins cause of the amount of drops.. that's obviously if you manage to kill

When I go there alone I only collect gems, bene/pots that drop I use immediately, everything else I pick up and drop in the corner out the way. Just stay until I have a full bag of gems or I get bored, whichever happens first :p

Whats the point.. find another player and go with him/her and let them sort the drops while you kill or the other way around... if your going to spend 20-30mins there then do it properly and walk out with 3x more items than you would have alone...

Whats the point.. find another player and go with him/her and let them sort the drops while you kill or the other way around... if your going to spend 20-30mins there then do it properly and walk out with 3x more items than you would have alone...

Cos I'm an antisocial fuck :D

Has the drop rate on REL been reduced? Went there last night on warrior with Aro as my picker-upper-tidyer and killed REL approx 300 times, for about 100 gems. I'm sure it used to drop almost 1 or 2 gems every kill. Maybe I'm imagining things?

REL has always been a good place to get lots of gems. that is if you can survived killer bats.

Just wear a clear ring and problem solved. You can stand beside them all day long and they don't attack. Only thing is that pretty much excludes you from having pets in the KR, which is a disadvantage to taos. Realistically it's only worthwhile going on a warrior

- - - Updated - - -

My point was just about the drop rate reducing :( Maybe I was just having a bad evening haha

It was reduced ages ago, used to get alot of orbs from it too but mostly gems, I cant remember the last time I had an orb drop there.

I had been 4 or 5 times just before xmas event started was getting a gem/orb every kill or every other kill. The other night with zade it was one every 3 or 4 kills, maybe it was just bad luck.

Back