Red Dragon | The Legend of Mir

Red Dragon

2dark_2teh1

So whats the deal with RD these days?

Why does he have 50 million health? Even with a massive group this would take forever to kill.

Was this change made to make people do dungeon RD and Ice Temple?

Have drops been changed?

I can't help but think an extra 0 was put on his health by accident.

Killed alot of this in the past n due to the change now. Cant even touch it without it seeming like its gunna take over n hour , even doing so and saying we did kill it , i hope its not the same drops of 20m gems n lvl 123 items lol.

Now you have me all confused. I just looked back to 2015 and RD had 50mil HP back then too. Whats up? If it's hitting hard then it has probably be killed a lot - he levels up each kill.

Regarding the HP, it's not that much, he has 38 body parts so things like Frozen Ground do 25x damage plus the additional for ice damage getting up to 50x

Now you have me all confused. I just looked back to 2015 and RD had 50mil HP back then too. Whats up? If it's hitting hard then it has probably be killed a lot - he levels up each kill.

Regarding the HP, it's not that much, he has 38 body parts so things like Frozen Ground do 25x damage plus the additional for ice damage getting up to 50x

You're right he always had 50m HP. With the 38 body parts FG could do a lot of damage to him he could be killed by a small team in 15-20 mins and it was borderline worthwhile, as the drops are always pretty poor. I'm led to believe that was changed so he only has 1 body part now, so he takes forever to kill as FG doesn't hurt him like it used to, so it's definitely not worth bothering now.

Am I wrong about the body parts? Can't remember where I heard that, but not been back since. Maybe I'll try it soon and let you know.

He is now just 1 body part, as there used to be 44 mobs in kr however now theres only 7 ( 6guards n himself) so im guessing theres no damage multiplier... Spent 15mins there the other night to only take down just shy of 1m HP. So would take a fair while to kill im sure.

He is now just 1 body part, as there used to be 44 mobs in kr however now theres only 7 ( 6guards n himself) so im guessing theres no damage multiplier... Spent 15mins there the other night to only take down just shy of 1m HP. So would take a fair while to kill im sure.

Next time you go hook me up, if I'm awake lol

sure , we tried killing all gaurds thinking it would weaken , or bring back the dmg multiplier , didnt work.. lol

Yeah, I didnt kill it back then and honestly didn't know it had that much health ever, but like others have said it has 1 hit box now and is borderline impossible.

Good job you brought this to my attention. Otherwise the super-boss in the event will be awkward to kill. I will have to reboot before event :disgust:

Thanks

We killed it when it first changed thinking Andy had updated it, took 8 of us 50mins to kill, same old Rd drop haha

Back