Recovery ring | The Legend of Mir

Recovery ring

forgotten1

How does this ring work? It is supposed to be used to heal but when you put it on nothing comes up to activate it etc. Is there a command to use it or is it just another useless piece of jewellery???

How does this ring work? It is supposed to be used to heal but when you put it on nothing comes up to activate it etc. Is there a command to use it or is it just another useless piece of jewellery???

Let me have a go of it I'll figure it out ;)

When you put the ring on, a 'mass healing' spell will be added to your skill list . Assign the skill to an f-key, and you are good to go.

My problem with the ring is that you have to level the skill every time you put on/ take off the ring. You also have to re-assign the skill if you take the ring off.

The skill level also resets to 0 if you log off.

I had hoped to be able to use the ring to keep wiz tamed pets alive, but the healing is so slow/weak it never really worked out well for my use case.

Issue with ring is its low heal rate. Takes forever to heal pets tbh. Better to use vampire until gm sorts ring out.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Would be better to have heal skill on wizzy just for pets, rather than a ring...

Last edited:
Issue with ring is its low heal rate. Takes forever to heal pets tbh. Better to use vampire until gm sorts ring out.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf
Would be better to have heal skill on wizzy just for pets, rather than a ring...

Pretty sure there was a thread a little while back with one member of the community who came up with an idea to add more items like this that have special qualities such as adding spells. Not a bad shout to be honest. Food for thought.

Back