Rank Title Bug | The Legend of Mir

Rank Title Bug

sithouena

Newby
Long before the Halloween Event started, I already noticed that whenever I log off after changing my Rank Title to a certain Title, it will go back to the old Title that I am using. Though I paid good amount of Demon Souls just to prove it is not bugged, but I failed. it definitely is bugged. I was hoping in the next update, after removing the Halloween Event, the Rank Title Bug will be fixed, but it is not. Up to this day, I am still having the same bug. I hope before the Christmas Event starts, the Title bug will be fixed. I am a sucker for different Titles in-game. It is hilarious. Please include to fix the Rank Title Bug on the next update. Cheers devs.

Hi Sithouena,

Certain ranks will take precedence based on the order they load from. There is a failsafe though for such occasions, likely your rebirth (old legacy system) or Hero title will be loading after your custom rank. Head to the Heroes Town Trader to toggle your Hero rank off and do the same for your Rebirth Rank at the Mongchon Province trader (Mudwall). Once done, log out and back in and this should fix the issue.

Let us know if you still have issues.

Hi Sithouena,

Certain ranks will take precedence based on the order they load from. There is a failsafe though for such occasions, likely your rebirth (old legacy system) or Hero title will be loading after your custom rank. Head to the Heroes Town Trader to toggle your Hero rank off and do the same for your Rebirth Rank at the Mongchon Province trader (Mudwall). Once done, log out and back in and this should fix the issue.

Let us know if you still have issues.
It works now, and I can see my previously bought Title. I did not know there was a specific way in-game to fix it. Im glad I took the time and seek for help here. Thanks a bunch mate!

Back