Random Bugs | The Legend of Mir

Random Bugs

2dark_2teh1

Few random bugs,

Some items for some reason lately are not linkable, when you try link your message is just deleted as if you never tried to send one, seems random which items are effected.

Bosses that have 'gangs' the mobs no longer have the bosses name on them, this was a neat feature IMO.

I'm sure I had more but can't think of them right now.

Ived noticed a few times my tele ring has teleported me to completely random coords, rather than the ones i entered. Happens on any map and it doesnt matter if i type the coords out or click on the map it can still happen . bit annoying but nothing major.

Ived noticed a few times my tele ring has teleported me to completely random coords, rather than the ones i entered. Happens on any map and it doesnt matter if i type the coords out or click on the map it can still happen . bit annoying but nothing major.

I've found that happens if you try to tele to the exact coords of a door. Try teleing to 1 step away

Also found out that if a pet of mine dies at the same time i get a kill of a boss/super mob or something , then it completely erases the drop ? I killed FourTails and my shin died the exact same time, didnt get a notification saying i killed it nor the game/build points. Very strange...

Also found out that if a pet of mine dies at the same time i get a kill of a boss/super mob or something , then it completely erases the drop ? I killed FourTails and my shin died the exact same time, didnt get a notification saying i killed it nor the game/build points. Very strange...

I've had this also, its like if your pet gets the final blow then it doesn't register as a kill and you get no drop, game points or guild build points.

Another bug is one i have already reported however, champ and super mobs in 4tails/sky still need to be harvested to get the drop.

I've had this also, its like if your pet gets the final blow then it doesn't register as a kill and you get no drop, game points or guild build points.

Another bug is one i have already reported however, champ and super mobs in 4tails/sky still need to be harvested to get the drop.

Yeah, that's pretty bad luck when that happens. There is a tiny delay where the server will read the targeting entity ONKILL of the target entity, and then fire this info onto the rest of the systems that control drops / gamepoint / quest functionality etc. etc. which then re-read who the targeting entity was/is. Since pets are initially 'monsters', and monsters can't get drops off other monsters. A few modifications were made a long time ago to avoid this but since there is also a delay from the server reading a monster as a pet first, this is where the problem is. Basically, your drops and gamepoints were sent into the void since the server wasn't quick enough to read the monster as a pet before it died lol >_< - sadly, not a whole lot can be changed in that aspect without becoming resource heavy, just have to hope and pray your pet doesn't tank all the hits then get splattered as it kills the boss.

As for the harvesting issue, this isn't so much a bug as it is more an inconvenience - this is down to the pre-defined monster behaviours in the legacy code (you may have seen this type of thing with the original WedgeMoths). Will take a look if this can be altered though.

As for the items not linking and minions not displaying their leaders, that's not supposed to happen - thanks for the update.

Back