Ragefire robbed gm read plz | The Legend of Mir

Ragefire robbed gm read plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey scorp, I am the original account holder of Ragefire , I let my friend Chris have and play the char as I was already playing Gideon , Chris gave pandemonium access to the account to allow him to use his recall set and tele we thought it was someone we could trust however he has now changed the password and is trying to sell the account along with the items on the account. I don’t need to remind you that Chris has spent a hell of a lot money on the server in terms of donations , he is now thinking of quitting which means their won’t be any more donations made from him surely this should be a incentive for you as the GM to help retrieve the account back?

I made this account from my old email of which I have no access to anymore as I deleted it and made a gmail account however remember the email address no problems. Plz could u Try and help as Chris has spent a lot on his kit thru donations with you.

Another thing I want to bring about your attention is pandemonium has been selling GG for irl cash in the game I have screenshots from what’s app msgs pinning the people’s names who he has sold to , I knw exactly whose bought the gg off him because he told me him self this is something you might want to look into, I can give you the names of those who have if u wish.

I’m asking for you to help me get rage back with the kit as we have been loyal to your server and invested or rather “donated” a lot on it especially Chris as you will see if u check back his donated he’ll of a lot.

I look forward To your response.

Im so sorry to hear rage, obviously myself and emma had the same done to us, lost absolute tonnes :/

Hey scorp, I am the original account holder of Ragefire , I let my friend Chris have and play the char as I was already playing Gideon , Chris gave pandemonium access to the account to allow him to use his recall set and tele we thought it was someone we could trust however he has now changed the password and is trying to sell the account along with the items on the account. I don’t need to remind you that Chris has spent a hell of a lot money on the server in terms of donations , he is now thinking of quitting which means their won’t be any more donations made from him surely this should be a incentive for you as the GM to help retrieve the account back?

I made this account from my old email of which I have no access to anymore as I deleted it and made a gmail account however remember the email address no problems. Plz could u Try and help as Chris has spent a lot on his kit thru donations with you.

Another thing I want to bring about your attention is pandemonium has been selling GG for irl cash in the game I have screenshots from what’s app msgs pinning the people’s names who he has sold to , I knw exactly whose bought the gg off him because he told me him self this is something you might want to look into, I can give you the names of those who have if u wish.

I’m asking for you to help me get rage back with the kit as we have been loyal to your server and invested or rather “donated” a lot on it especially Chris as you will see if u check back his donated he’ll of a lot.

I totally agree with this, I have 1st hand seen Chris donate to buy kit for that char day after day and not small amounts. The fact that this tw@ Tom did this is beyond me. I mean Tom if your reading this then go get a proppa job irl rather than steal something some1 has put over a grand of there own hard earned money into. I'm disgusted that u would stoop this low. I mean I knew u were a 2 faced twat by slagging imms off then 1 day later joining them but to do this is beyond me. I real feel for Chris he is (possibly) was damn good loyal player to server . Andy I hope u can sort this then delete Pandemonium with the GG already on it.just for the cheek. Ppl like this don't deserve to play your server

Last edited:
So I had a feeling this was going to happen. unfortunate it’s happened to RageFire he is a honest helpful guy and are hard to find. This is the kind of situation where you need cover your players who donate. Please kindly look into this matter we don’t want a good honest player to quit because he put his trust into some fykin lowlife who was pretending to be sum1 he wasn’t. Anyways Andy I don’t wanna be sending people to this idiots house and have the feds involved and that will get you involved too.

As tom was my guild friend for long time, I also lent tom my hc armour, cele ring, hc belt, 2 lvl 160/163 brace with mythic guardian stat, fireguard. He came back to the game after selling all his kit for irl cash. I have msgs in txt from tom saying who he sold gg to and how much he charged.
If you check auction house you can see all this kit is on his noob called potchar, just search hc armour with 2 hp runes, lightning dmg + dark resist + ma 2%, that is my armour. potchar has other wizzy items for sale as well from pande kit.
Just ban potchar with all the gg, I'm not asking for any kit back. Just be good to sort this cunt out for chris sake

- LordPyrial

Last edited:
LOL see how fast that armour got removed from potchar auction listing. fing joker

If any1 wants his details irl aka phone number and a photo of what he looks like and general area he lives .... Drop me a message. Dirty little scum needs to pay

If any1 wants his details irl aka phone number and a photo of what he looks like and general area he lives .... Drop me a message. Dirty little scum needs to pay

You need to chill out.

Yeah it's sad he got his stuff stolen but he did break the one most basic rule in gaming. Never share your account

You need to chill out.

Yeah it's sad he got his stuff stolen but he did break the one most basic rule in gaming. Never share your account

He wasn't exactly sharing his account, he gave him his deets cause he asked him in WA could he borrow his Tele and recall set again. Thing is not so long ago, he said he was quitting and sold alot of stuff and stock piled GG to the point he well in excess of 30k GG, Asif he would need to steal the account. But guess where that GG went..... Selling it for irl cash which is a huge no-no as it takes funds away from the server. If I don't know me I get very angry over dirty little thieving pricks, that's not gunna change anytime soon I can assure u

He wasn't exactly sharing his account, he gave him his deets cause he asked him in WA could he borrow his Tele and recall set again. Thing is not so long ago, he said he was quitting and sold alot of stuff and stock piled GG to the point he well in excess of 30k GG, Asif he would need to steal the account. But guess where that GG went..... Selling it for irl cash which is a huge no-no as it takes funds away from the server. If I don't know me I get very angry over dirty little thieving pricks, that's not gunna change anytime soon I can assure u

I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry and pissed off and I don't want to sound like I'm defending the guy who's done this but...It is a game and saying you'll give out the guys personal info is a step too far.

Maybe I misunderstood but from what was said with "I let my friend Chris have and play the char as I was already playing Gideon , Chris gave pandemonium access to the account"

That to me sounds like account sharing? But maybe I'm not fully understanding things. I agree selling anything for IRL money is a huge no no.

Anyway again not saying you shouldn't be angry or upset at such scummy actions but there is a difference between say getting revenge in game by either killing the guy non stop if you can and in a way threatening his life.

As much of a shit sandwich as this for good players, they broke rule number one of server “don’t share deets” ,

As unfair as it might seem on the face of it I totally agree it’s the way it should be

Its the year 2020 and people still steal/sell accounts for irl cash? my god just what sort of shit life do you have that you need to sell digtal items in a game thats over 20 years old just to make ends meet? like jesus christ get a job or if you really need to get Help.

btw im sure we get messages every couple hours regarding account sharing/trading ect, so no matter how much someone has donated to the server they should not get speical treatment? you break the rules, you get punishment. After all i think 90% of the people on this server has donated , myself included but i wouldnt expect scorp to not ban me if i started rule breaking.

So Gideon and ragefire are the same person ? You gave ragefire for someone else to use and they then gave pandemonium access.. then the original email that ragefire was registered too was deleted ? Boy You couldn’t write this stuff .

So Gideon and ragefire are the same person ? You gave ragefire for someone else to use and they then gave pandemonium access.. then the original email that ragefire was registered too was deleted ? Boy You couldn’t write this stuff .

You are banned aren’t you? And no Gideon and ragefire are not same person. Gideon is orignal owner of rage hence he made the thread. Anyways how do you do such a scum manoeuvre? Like how?? I am fykin baffled here those guys helped you out in every way possible.....

incase anyone is wondering, fernando99 is the thief aka pandemonium/tom. He has some fking cheek chatting shit on this thread. His account has been suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back