Question - Quests | The Legend of Mir

Question Quests

nads

Newby
Just been sat doing some quest within game, why can't any of these be changed for higher levels?

It's just an idea but could a new town in game be created and given these quests but aimed at higher levels. I know a lot of time must have gone into these it's just a shame that they aren't used anymore.

This goes same to low level caves, could these be repurposed to aim at higher levels, eg give ants cave an ncp outside that would take you to a cave with mobs at 180+. Or use this new town mentioned above.

I don't know how easy this would be to rework or if they would have to be completely remade. Just an idea for easy future updates.

/nads

You could set up an interesting story line, like part 2 of farmer quests e.g
An invasion kind of thing where monsters invade BW and then farmer runs away and retreats to a different town and gives us new quests aimed at higher lvls

I love quests if they are achievable in a timley manner, running around killing a million plus mobs for collection items that never drop is such a grind, I rem 1 farmers quest took over a month to complete due to poor drop rate of a quest item by that time I had levled a lot and was almost pointless..............
I dont think rehashing the old 1s would suffice you need a fresh look at them, something progressional with rewards that suit the level of completion etc , maybe path orientated quest lines that are suited to class a bit like the old redmoon sword quest or mount /archomon quests etc
Introduce new archmons that can only be had via questing lines , there many areas that could be explored.
Saying that the work that goes into quest lines and the lore etc is quite considerable and time comsuming for any developer you allmost need a full time quest admin for it.
In my opinion the work needed for them would be derimental to other things that the server needs at this time but a good idea for the long term as it would fill the day to day gap of pure exp grind..

Need more mir lore and not just endless killing.
How about a story line for each province, not asking you to make a cinematic but just something to make the game more of story as I really enjoy quests

Need more mir lore and not just endless killing.
How about a story line for each province, not asking you to make a cinematic but just something to make the game more of story as I really enjoy quests
Yeah I like quest storylines but I appreciate they take time to build up and that can take away some development time from other aspects of the game, so I'd ask for something like that to happen definitely, but not top priority for sure.

While I'm here, I'd like to ask GM if drop rate of AcheronRelicFragment has been reduced? Used to be able to get them fairly easily, but they are dropping a lot less now. I need about 10 or 11 more to finish my weapon, on Sunday went to planes during double drops lunar with treasure stone and finding elixer and found 1 fragment in 3 hours, that can't be right surely :) Used to be able to get 1 per hour on average without any drop rate buffs

Back