Quest RareMinerals from GC NPC Tristam | The Legend of Mir

Quest RareMinerals from GC NPC Tristam

Ned help on that as tryd mining in mutan mins and only geting ordenery ors as silver gold black iron coper.

Quest is to find 1x rare mineral (W) puri 25+,3x rare minerals (O) 3x (R) 2X (B).

So question is is the rare minerals the normal ore ore is it ther owne items and is them in the spawn list to drop .

ther was non post abut this to find so made this .

if any players know pm nobbitems 2 wen u spot him in zs .

I'm also curious about this. I've never actually tried mining for them, it's one of the few quests I've not tried but I'm keen to complete it.

What floors are you mining on? Maybe try other floors?

I'm also curious about this. I've never actually tried mining for them, it's one of the few quests I've not tried but I'm keen to complete it.

What floors are you mining on? Maybe try other floors?

have tryd minig all flors inkluding grundmover kr.

Yeah.. don't think they are in the game any more...

Zad, can you be a legend and make me a list of all these things that are broken/missing/not quite functional (you seem to be highlighting them all recently :eagerness:). I have not had much chance to resolve anything and I keep meaning to go over your posts to make a list..

Yeah.. don't think they are in the game any more...

Zad, can you be a legend and make me a list of all these things that are broken/missing/not quite functional (you seem to be highlighting them all recently :eagerness:). I have not had much chance to resolve anything and I keep meaning to go over your posts to make a list..
If you're sure.... I can type 100+ wpm and once I start I don't stop hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

There we go: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/44523-Bug-Summary

Back