QueensMagicRune | The Legend of Mir

QueensMagicRune

would imagine one of the elys bosses al, im also looking for svaltpearl, yet to see an ice boss there yet so maybe in time.

We have def gone through the cycle of the bosses now and now have dropped. Would be lovely to get conformation from GM as to if it’s in game yet / dropped. The wep quests are annoying as it is, waiting months past when Ely came out isn’t ideal

I don't think we've gone through the full cycle just yet.... what if boss map rotations are random and not in order so maybe there's still a boss or two that we haven't seen?

I don't think we've gone through the full cycle just yet.... what if boss map rotations are random and not in order so maybe there's still a boss or two that we haven't seen?
It's possible, but unlikely. That's not very fitting with the way Scorp usually does things. I guess will wait and see :)

Would be nice to get some kind of word from gm team as if this is something that’s actually in game?

It’s upsetting seen activity from admin team on forum and still blanking this. A simple yes it’s in game, keep looking! Or no it’s not in game yet would be brill, thanks

I've been constantly farming elysium hellmouth bosses for the lvl 4 book and i'm 99% sure i've seen all rotations now. Highly doubt queens magicrune drops there tbh, unless its a rare drop. Hopefully gm can confirm something

most quests have a bit of direction, tell you what drops a certain item, or how to make said item, this one is asking for something that no one seems to have seen since ely came out in Sept last year. I just after some form of acknowledgement from gm tbh

It's not that straightforward. The rifts are not on a precise schedule. The item isn't a rare drop though (once you kill the right mob), similar to the other items needed for upgrade

i get they are on a cycle, but no one has seen said mob that drops this rune since release in Sept, or have we all missed it? What if i can play for a week when a certain mob does spawn?
We seem to have see most rifts 3-4 times now...

its needed for a quest for one of the weps.
Like all the other quests, the "easy" aspect is collecting a trinket from a sub boss in one of the rifts.
Unfortunately this boss in question has not appeared yet despite the quest been in game for coming up to 5 months.

the challenge is collecting 162 minerals, not waiting for a rotation of a sub to come into play
The flip side to this is I'm having better luck with minerals then fire/dark chips lol

Wish we could trade them. Sitting on a large and 2 meds atm.

Back