PVP on server | The Legend of Mir

PVP on server

killa_nite

Just curious as to who people would consider decent pvpers? Fuji had a go at me last night and it was really pathetic, some have told me hes "good'. Couldn't tell. Also tangled with several 160 players that just seem slow or cant predict movements well. Thanks

Just curious as to who people would consider decent pvpers? Fuji had a go at me last night and it was really pathetic, some have told me hes "good'. Couldn't tell. Also tangled with several 160 players that just seem slow or cant predict movements well. Thanks

I'm dreadful, if that helps your research at all :D

What class are you ?
I think if you, whoeher you are, woudnt have 10 sec 1vs1 vs Fuji if you are a warrior.
Ofc if you are tao or wizz, at this time in Arcadia, the most 160+ warriors seems "slow" as you other classes just run and run and run and run and run....zzzz...

Fuji is prob one of the most succesfull on server seen start and for and warrior with that lvl and kit it just takes 2-3 hits then you are the one tt.

I would say
Immortals are good. Most of them.
Notorius are good. Most of them.
Prob alot more also as game overall is very lvl and kit based in 1vs1 pvp.

For wars it feels pretty even atm.

And Imms own pve hunting.

Good mornings and fk you

What class are you ?
I think if you, whoeher you are, woudnt have 10 sec 1vs1 vs Fuji if you are a warrior.
Ofc if you are tao or wizz, at this time in Arcadia, the most 160+ warriors seems "slow" as you other classes just run and run and run and run and run....zzzz...

Fuji is prob one of the most succesfull on server seen start and for and warrior with that lvl and kit it just takes 2-3 hits then you are the one tt.

I would say
Immortals are good. Most of them.
Notorius are good. Most of them.
Prob alot more also as game overall is very lvl and kit based in 1vs1 pvp.

For wars it feels pretty even atm.

And Imms own pve hunting.

Good mornings and fk you
you must be tripping about Fuji being a good pvp. he simply sucks and he made no shit with hard work part from conning people. Anyhow cut long story short your no good either. IMO Gideon is top war pk/pvp ya truth hurts I know :)

Ps Azze (ibby) is top fighter too.

Last edited:
you must be tripping about Fuji being a good pvp. he simply sucks and he made no shit with hard work part from conning people. Anyhow cut long story short your no good either. IMO Gideon is top war pk/pvp ya truth hurts I know :)

Ps Azze (ibby) is top fighter too.

LoL tbh. If you are Vexus i rest my case.

You dont have a chance vs Fuji

i remember fuji was bad at pvp chong was decent when i played a while back
but if i remember correctly Hazard was a beast at pvp been told me might be returning soon

i remember fuji was bad at pvp chong was decent when i played a while back
but if i remember correctly Hazard was a beast at pvp been told me might be returning soon
Tbh now a days pvp skill doesn’t really help if your a warrior. A high dc warrior needs just 3 hit to make you rev. Back in the days it was all about having the movement skill to pvp well.

Back