Probe Necklace!!! | The Legend of Mir

Probe Necklace!!!

sorroco

I am using my probe necklace with the command @search “player name” it doesn’t work I get msg saying I must have probe necklace in order to use the function!!! Is the necklace disabled? You have added so many new ideas into the game which are great but activate this probe necklace issue and all be fine :)

The Probe Necklace's @Search feature was removed over a decade ago due to multiple complaints.

It was basically a griefer item. You'd get grade A+ assholes spending their every moment hunting down specific players that they decided they didn't like

i was under the impression that streaming this wouldnt be allowed as its a private server . No idea tho tbh i see twitch has a game section for mir2/3 so im probly wrong lol . Id love to stream the wars if we get a nice turnout !

i was under the impression that streaming this wouldnt be allowed as its a private server . No idea tho tbh i see twitch has a game section for mir2/3 so im probly wrong lol . Id love to stream the wars if we get a nice turnout !

I'd be wary of live streaming on a game like this because people will see it and know where you are / what you're doing and come try and spoil it lol.

I'm all in support of other people doing it though :p I'd also be open to making a few videos, best software for screen recording on windows 7?

I'd be wary of live streaming on a game like this because people will see it and know where you are / what you're doing and come try and spoil it lol.

I'm all in support of other people doing it though :p I'd also be open to making a few videos, best software for screen recording on windows 7?

Getting a little off topic, But I use OBS for all my streaming needs!

Send me a PM if you want more info on how to set it up

Sounds like fun to me, as u know I love a good pk sesh. Things gone a bit stale on the PK front lately.

Getting a little off topic, But I use OBS for all my streaming needs!

Send me a PM if you want more info on how to set it up

I'll keep it in mind, will give it a go if I get bored, and will pm you if I have any issues, thanks :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like fun to me, as u know I love a good pk sesh. Things gone a bit stale on the PK front lately.

The stress management classes I've been going to have probably contributed to that staleness lol

ppl are more than welcome to come try streamsnipe me if i do stream they will get met with a swift ThousandSword to the face ! :D

id be interested in watching some high lvled players play, see how they play and different bosses that ive never seen ect.

It was basically a griefer item. You'd get grade A+ assholes spending their every moment hunting down specific players that they decided they didn't like
yea but it’s part of the game different players behave different I personally think a thief scumbag is worse then A+ a$$h0l6

I stream on twitch sometimes, but never for Mir. Maybe I should. Might be boring watching me stand in sz for 3 hours though lol

Back