prisms/minerals | The Legend of Mir

prisms/minerals

protusconp69

in general, silks, prisms, enchanted minerals etc drop rate is absolutely terrible, currently double drops - using drop stone & pot for what they worth near full meter and over an hour 1 drops, this is an absolute disgrace, are really trying to drive people away from this game by the current drop set up. really trying not to say what i really want to say, this seriously needs fixed otherwise whats the point !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forces you to use the bribe feature I guess
☝️

Start bribing at 5gg a pop, or as I was told by many people, give up and work on something else, but as you said, what's the point.

I ran into the same boat with fire/dark chips and gamed the system to get them done. Sadly you cannot do what I did, with minerals. The higher level you get, the more upgrade items are added to the queue.

Its a joke! would be better if more mobs dropped them and in all areas!! i think im hunting in the wrong area tbh... killing deathkinghts and dreadmasks and not had one drop... still doing corrupt chips at 196 lol :'(

Make upgrade stuff drop more often lol!! spending all our time for 5more mc is a joke, i know it shouldnt be easy but come on!!!!

To be honest i feel they drop fairly decent, especially as they not only upgrade the armour/wep but also alter the skin itself which is pretty unique and should be something to work for.

However i was fairly dissatisfied with the end result of given upgrades on both lava/hobgoblin armours with the final upgrades, i feel some hp regen could be added to both given the amount of effort that goes into crafting them.

A lot of armours and weapons never see even the first upgrade due to not having desirable stats.

I can make a very long list of items that are useless because they don't have ma/pa/sa or hp/mp regen on upgrade. All obsolete.

Bump..

Can drop rates be looked into for these? as most players are spending all there time hunting these when they should be sat in SZ talking shit to Chenghan.

/Frank

To be honest i feel they drop fairly decent, especially as they not only upgrade the armour/wep but also alter the skin itself which is pretty unique and should be something to work for.

However i was fairly dissatisfied with the end result of given upgrades on both lava/hobgoblin armours with the final upgrades, i feel some hp regen could be added to both given the amount of effort that goes into crafting them.
Do I need add you to KOS list?

Back