Bug Report - Pots not stacking as before | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Pots not stacking as before

Gritt

I used to be able to load fel weed into various pots and have it add Sc to my total now it seems to ignore the SC contained in the pot entirely… is it a bug or new as pots stay active in towns ?

Ooo I've not noticed this but I never use sc pots.

I'll test it out later.

Vine potion I'm assuming?

I used to fill all pots with sc the warriorr and wiz 1 and panda pot etc before arena now only sc is active from vine pot

It’s the SC from the initial pot which you benefit from too, so you have to be careful about that.
I just stick useful stuff into pots I don’t need for example earth root the hell out of vine pots if I’m levelling my warrior.

Same goes for stacking heroic and rage, just doesn’t happen and you will waste one. Maybe a prompt messaging saying ‘A more powerful potion is already active’ could be good but I have no idea how difficult that could be and if it’s even worth investing the dev teams time into.

IF you could stack multiple sc in the past it’s just a bug.

Adding SC from any pot (doesn’t matter what base) can’t stack at all, so if you pop a sc +12 pot and then another that you’ve added that adds sc 50, you don’t get 62.

However,

There has been a change to pots not overriding each other lap loosing out on some benefits (zade pointed it out and it’s been fixed)

Unless OP can give more detail, looks like everything works fine and one more bug exploit loophole has been closed 😃

Then i am cool about it , if was a bug before and its been fixed good thing i guess , dont mind either way , now i just fill vine pots quicker and cheaper then :) now I know....

It’s the SC from the initial pot which you benefit from too, so you have to be careful about that.
I just stick useful stuff into pots I don’t need for example earth root the hell out of vine pots if I’m levelling my warrior.

Same goes for stacking heroic and rage, just doesn’t happen and you will waste one. Maybe a prompt messaging saying ‘A more powerful potion is already active’ could be good but I have no idea how difficult that could be and if it’s even worth investing the dev teams time into.
id dont say anything just the lower pot just stay in your bag if you click on it , Hunt Potion stacks in time only not benifits that i know and you cant drink rage when active but can drink hero when Hunt is active to get extra 30 mins or whatever you lichened the pot to .....

He used to do multiple pots and get an extra 2-3k hp for an hour.

This was a god send on wizzies who cant afford hp runes.

What pots were people using to stack like that? Unless we're talking about different things I could never get that to work, always assumed it was disabled intentionally. Seems some people have found a way to get around it, but it's now fixed which levels the playing field

Wen us same stat on difrent pot ower rite the first pot u ust of that stat.

eg using herbs for sc on a dcpot not the smartes to do as if us a hebed sc pot clean sc wil max your potet stat

Allways owerite off dullet state wen us pot this is not a bug that them not stak.

me be making pots sins i started , im making them for the class i will us them on so tao he get sc on sc only then dc and mc be herbed to otter stat i want as hp+1 botel 1 botel mp + then i do otter whit ac amc still kepp stat singel for the pot ,so wen i us me only wipe out dc and mc stat from pot wen us

Back