Potential new player | The Legend of Mir

Potential new player

Milf

Newby
Hi

I have a feeling I played this server years ago, but would be starting from scratch if I played again.

Looking at LOMCN this is still the server with the best user count, but having looked through the forums and seeing some of the levels i'm wondering if it's worthwhile starting as a new player or if it would be impossible to catch up/compete now.

I've played a load of the private servers over the years mainly as Milf...... and had a random desire to give mir another bash!

Cheers

It's very much possible to catch up but it won't happen over night. This server requires a bit of patience especially in the early levels. I recommend you take your time and enjoy the journey.

Hi

I have a feeling I played this server years ago, but would be starting from scratch if I played again.

Looking at LOMCN this is still the server with the best user count, but having looked through the forums and seeing some of the levels i'm wondering if it's worthwhile starting as a new player or if it would be impossible to catch up/compete now.

I've played a load of the private servers over the years mainly as Milf...... and had a random desire to give mir another bash!

Cheers

Heya nice to hear u are sniffing around on mir & thinking of starting again, if u are worried about lvling/catching up on this server dont be, u can catch up very easy n quick here, i started to play at Halloween and now 10% away from 150 and im a casual player but was lucky to get in to a good group n community on mir. This server have a little bit of everything and keeps u entertained. I love it here bec of the people and nost are very helpful n supportive ♡ i hope to see u on & join our community again ^_^ if u need anything ore any help please give me a shout in game (onyxia) hope to see ya soon !!

It's very much possible to catch up but it won't happen over night. This server requires a bit of patience especially in the early levels. I recommend you take your time and enjoy the journey.

100% agree with that!

Enjoy the early levels, don't worry about catching up immediately, it'll come in time!

There's plenty to do for a wide range of levels.

The last couple of days there's been some reliability issues with the server going down, but don't let that put you off, it's very unusual most of the time!

Hi

Cheers

Hey,

In a similar situation to yourself around 3 weeks ago. I made the plunge and re-joined to find a half naked 60-70 Tao. I toyed around with a few characters and classes before settling back on my tao and fell in with a good group after about 2 weeks of playing. So really with week - week and half with my group i have went from around level 80 to almost 120 while working, uni, kids playing casually. You can very much with a bit of effort catch up 130ish in quick amount of time where some of the best gear can be found. Currently top highest levels are 3 people at level 161.

What you have in store for you:
* Plenty of content
* Plenty of skills
* Bosses that can be solod to about 60-70 then after that requiring mostly group work like euro. No real 1 man soloing proper bosses.
* A gamepoint system where you get points for bosses / sub bosses that you can use to pay your way into limited dungeons that gave better loot / exp / difficulty
* Plenty of new items / gear for it to fell fresh
* Pet system where you can put into work and raise and evolve a pet to keep you company and help with the grind. When evolves looks sick as mimics the look of a lower boss such as KS

I would give it a go and if you do ask for a bit of help to get started > focus on the farmer qusts in BW as very easy to leep to lvl 50-60 in few hours of play to get you started with help could be done in 20-30 mins.

Last edited:
Give me a shout in game (GoldieDragon) after 4pm and I'll help you level. I'm always looking for company ��

Back