Poison | The Legend of Mir

Poison

bulit6787

Hi
Level 166 Tao using green poison level 100,

Can I get higher level poison if so where as I have looked all over.

Hi
Level 166 Tao using green poison level 100,

Can I get higher level poison if so where as I have looked all over.
Stuck using that one for a while. Next up is at 180 you can get a combined amulet and poison so you don't need to switch them any more

It lasts a week well saying that half the time 1 of the amulets only 4 days or if lucky 6 days fresh from the shop this been bugged from day 1 and still not fixed.........

Yeah noticed that Red one yesterday you couldn't buy a fresh 7 day one.

It lasts a week well saying that half the time 1 of the amulets only 4 days or if lucky 6 days fresh from the shop this been bugged from day 1 and still not fixed.........
Yeah might last a week but if your spamming plague for hours it aint lasting long at all. Replenish spell is needed to make it last, unless im missing something?

Yeah might last a week but if your spamming plague for hours it aint lasting long at all. Replenish spell is needed to make it last, unless im missing something?
Yes you're right, Replenish is definitely needed for it to sustain the whole 5-7 days. But if you're spamming plague and UE it will still go very low on a big hunt. But with the majority of buffs on pause when in town it's easy enough to stay logged in for it to recharge

Back