Poison Resistance | The Legend of Mir

Poison Resistance

zad48231

Leading Contributor
I knew adding a lot of orbs to my kit would make it expensive to repair, but I didn't mind that because of the added benefits. So I made crazy high poison resistance thinking it would actually resist poison, but it doesn't.

It seems to work against normal poison skill from taos, and against para from warriors, but nothing else. Zombie charger still poisons me every time and mobs in isles/lakes still poison me a lot even with over 100% PR.

Can you please fix this so poison resist actually resists poison, or change the name to "some poisons resist, most not" so other people don't fall in the same trap.

Be Nice to know what the state of play with this is as I know you've said in past Magic Avoid aint really coded right so thats one pointless stat but I hope this doesnt fall into the same pit as that did!

I spent a couple of hours last night refactoring all the poison procedures. Hopefully you are not Massively OP after the reboot

I spent a couple of hours last night refactoring all the poison procedures. Hopefully you are not Massively OP after the reboot

I hope I am lol, spent a bloody fortune on this kit would be great to get some value for money haha

Let me know when you test your kit out am interested :p

I've not been on much the last few days, been busy with RL shit. I'll be home from work in a couple of hours pm me tonight and we go @pvp you can help me test it :p

Back