Feature Request - plaque | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request plaque

wicksey

hi andy,
please could you make plaque work over walls? distance skills for taos is really pants atm:( adjustment would be most loved
ty TaoLoaf

Last edited:
As much as I can't believe I'm saying this as a Tao but Plague over walls would be way to OP for a spell... Dont get me wrong would be absolutely awesome but way to OP. Just sit in ZT and clear through walls lol

exactly why i asked this for zt:) wizzy can use spells for this:)

Wiz can’t use fireball/flamefield/TS/ and few other spells over the wall. If plaque gets activated for over wall then I shall ask for wizard spells to be able too.

Wiz can’t use fireball/flamefield/TS/ and few other spells over the wall. If plaque gets activated for over wall then I shall ask for wizard spells to be able too.

Walls maybe not but there def a tracking issue with plaque as often if theres a small rock or shrub on the landscape the spell wont land , find this also very annoying in bug caves and new gp cave with all the trees , dont get the mob hops if they walk towards you and a stone or tree in way and theres plenty in there :p

Yeah it is definitely not an over the wall skill as much as it would be loved. Typically anything that comes down from the sky will hit over walls but flying (fireball) skills can only pass over low level obstacles..

I will look into the tracking issue reported Gritt

Thanks

Back