Pets vanished | The Legend of Mir

Pets vanished

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Hey,

I had 4 super wedge moths (from RDD) tamed, all had plenty time left (1 was approx 30 mins left, the rest 120+ mins). I logged out for a few mins to use another char, then logged back in and now I only have 1 moth. What happened to the others? Is this a bug or something I did wrong?

I can't see an obvious reason why this would happen, except that maybe the pets died before you logged out.
Did you use the log out button or the exit game button?

I can't see an obvious reason why this would happen, except that maybe the pets died before you logged out.
Did you use the log out button or the exit game button?

They were rested in safe zone. Just logged out to switch to another char on same account

I just thought. The pets were rested in safe zone in Arcadia, when I logged out I was in a small room near the door. So when I logged back in, maybe the pets appeared outside the room and were killed by guard (just a complete guess)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I have logged out and back in again another couple of times and 1 still remains

- - - Updated - - -

Not the end of the world, just wondering if I did something wrong, or if it is a bug. I'll put it down to bad luck :)

Hmm maybe, if they can't spawn behind you they will end up trying x + 5, x + 10, x + 15 or something
Do the Guards in Arcadia kill pets?

Hmm maybe, if they can't spawn behind you they will end up trying x + 5, x + 10, x + 15 or something
Do the Guards in Arcadia kill pets?

I'll check later on, I'm at work now.

The room I was in was the storage in border village, which is pretty small

Wife logged out of game but character was still in town. Tele in and out of town she was still there. Had issues with shinny disappearing when he goes into rest mode
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Back