Feature Request - Petition to make BDP and RDD Instanced like arena. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Petition to make BDP and RDD Instanced like arena.

This shit was fine and dandy with epic cause it was instanced but now it's locking content just like arena squatters did.

All this does is make people not want to log in.

200 souls is not easy to make indeed but a free guild hunt per week with 3 or 4 phantom guilds that are maintained at specific level to do it eliminates the requirement of 600-800 souls for the same individual. Max entry per player is required to maintain a level playing field when someone pushes each mechanic to its limit and if the gm sees it becoming a lop-sided server albeit due to effort or exploit.. I’m certain it is not intended.
I See ur point and i dont mind having adebate , so fristly the questions need to be asked , u think when some one managing , sustain guild to certain lvl with required points over the'' rights of guild mechanism'' he dont deserve afree entry per each guild he do effort for it ? , second question u need ask is those 3 4 free entrys over 7 days per week would affect game content or prevent any body else to inter over the day or week ? and clearly theres mid range players who rely on bdp mainly for thier shields , gaining gold for thier skills pots etc , which theres already secondary guilds for the people who do in fact moan they doing same tho , what u think about all that , and btw my talk not for defending specfic players , its all based on common sense .

I See ur point and i dont mind having adebate , so fristly the questions need to be asked , u think when some one managing , sustain guild to certain lvl with required points over the'' rights of guild mechanism'' he dont deserve afree entry per each guild he do effort for it ? , second question u need ask is those 3 4 free entrys over 7 days per week would affect game content or prevent any body else to inter over the day or week ? and clearly theres mid range players who rely on bdp mainly for thier shields , gaining gold for thier skills pots etc , which theres already secondary guilds for the people who do in fact moan they doing same tho , what u think about all that , and btw my talk not for defending specfic players , its all based on common sense .
Yes I agree anybody that can achieve is putting a lot of effort in and across the week which is 168 hours he is using 8 hours of the dungeon for 4 runs so the dungeon is available a lot even outside of this. My point I am making is if gm thinks server becomes 1 sided like an individual achieving things too quickly when he set the marker higher just means that a person has games the system but the gm might think he is going to have to release more content fast which is detrimental to the game in the long run, so the 1 player “free” entry per week cap would be another tactic to try and slow/manage progression, but of course any player can grind his souls and pay entry as that is a different barrier altogether. That’s all.

Why does everything have to be changed because one person is exploiting the game. Honestly baffles me.
The only way loopholes can be closed is when somebody finds them and uses them, it just depends if the powers at be deem them to be loopholes in the system which they designed or whether they prefer to sit back and admire it.

Like I said, im all for people putting in the effort and work to get what they want. If you want to level a hundred fking noobs to make guilds to farm shit, so be it.

Just don't lock out an entire fking cave to do it though. :(

World like to see both open 24/7 so matter what time your guild can get a group together they can enter .
It’s hard as an example for us we try to plan a evening when most of our casual players can join in only to find it locked
We plan another night only to find it locked again , so we end up doing it on a adhoc day when we find it open with hardly any players so we never get far …
If it was like arena a multi instance it would help all guilds able to plan a night
As for farming it if you got the time etc so be it just please not at the expense of others who can’t get into that particular content due to IN USE ……

Thanks for the feedback and insights so far

Of course it is preferable that the majority are to enjoy this type of content and the updates to Epic Guild hunts will be useful to gauge the new systems ability to encourage that.

Purely throwing it out there as a concept, how about a booking system like guild wars?

Of course it is preferable that the majority are to enjoy this type of content and the updates to Epic Guild hunts will be useful to gauge the new systems ability to encourage that.

Purely throwing it out there as a concept, how about a booking system like guild wars?
Great idea Scorp

Thats as interesting idea, worth exploring in more detail

What guild war are there when the majority wants to stick with the guilds with walls, no competition at all. I've seen some guild hoppers that have no integrity at all, just losers scared of losing. Although in between a small faction hates each other so much but they are allied because their leaders said so. Less PK scene nowadays.

World like to see both open 24/7 so matter what time your guild can get a group together they can enter .
It’s hard as an example for us we try to plan a evening when most of our casual players can join in only to find it locked
We plan another night only to find it locked again , so we end up doing it on a adhoc day when we find it open with hardly any players so we never get far …
If it was like arena a multi instance it would help all guilds able to plan a night
As for farming it if you got the time etc so be it just please not at the expense of others who can’t get into that particular content due to IN USE ……
Me and xarris was chatting the other day about this (if memory serves correct you guys need some wep upgrades or something) my guild are active a lot so when it’s open drop us an ally message and we will help make the numbers up mate 😊💪🏻

Back