Feature Request - Petition to make BDP and RDD Instanced like arena. | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Petition to make BDP and RDD Instanced like arena.

Having it instant would make bdp a rinsed and repeat thing most guilds would hunt there just to make up guild funding and to get alot of elysian ores basically replacing the guild challenge ore drops , I have noticed its been in use all day though I haven't once seen it vacant to go in (suspecting it's daniele trying to make up for lost ores in guild challenges ) maybe add a limit to the amount of time bdp can be used by 1 guild or limit the amount of times each individual player can access it within a day or 2 period to prevent 1 specific guild and or player camping it.

Having it instant would make bdp a rinsed and repeat thing most guilds would hunt there just to make up guild funding and to get alot of elysian ores basically replacing the guild challenge ore drops , I have noticed its been in use all day though I haven't once seen it vacant to go in (suspecting it's daniele trying to make up for lost ores in guild challenges ) maybe add a limit to the amount of time bdp can be used by 1 guild or limit the amount of times each individual player can access it within a day or 2 period to prevent 1 specific guild and or player camping it.
Some guilds hunt there to actually hunt there.

Some people only have the time to do these hunts on weekends.

When it's locked out all weekend long, it's ruining it for others.

How does instancing it like arena hurt anyone?

I guess the real question is, would it even be possible?

I think the reason lies in your final question; is it possible, and at what expense would it come at?

There are a lot of floors and mobs in BDP, so if the game had 4 layers, (instances), of this then that is surely the equivalent of adding 4 brand new caves with content releases, but without the server actually gaining much from it.

When you say instancing it what do you mean ? As in more then 1 guild can do it at a time

Yea it would make bdp to used , gold bars would decrease in price , elysian ores would be to common and the increase of mythic rares would increase as well as the amount of rares dropping if everyone could access bdp when ever . Only way Andy would consider it is if he could decrease the drop rates inside making it less op

Or just make it so any 1 person can go once a day max , making it twice a week would kill the game popularity in my opinion , most people log for bdp hunts

I vote to make it instanced as described above, but increase the cost to 500 souls instead of 200. That'll stop people from farming it all day. It'll be an event for people to go out and hunt to save up souls so they can go to BDP as their reward

Bdp is open extent challange , is not like arena or epic which just involves to each specfic guild . its one of game unique hunts can be managed by any numbers or group , so logicaly it cant be open for all at same time , duo to its value could gain from it , which some would moan over na,me of '' exploiting '' like same happend with epic , same time its ahunt could go any time when ever its vacant , so think theres no problems about it , if we will talk about other options prob i would agree be limited once per day for the player or twice max .

I don't agree with BDP/RDD being open like arena. It would be farmed by everyone and market place would devalue everything and ores would be farmed just like guild challenge was. I think a limit should be put in place to how many entry's a player can have, like 2-3 times a week max (including free entry for guild) or increase the entry fee as Zade said .

I'm sure the gm can look at the logs and see how many souls were spent all weekend and I bet that amount is zero.

Another main point need to be always consider , theres nothing calls an up date or change happens to just suit any body , like if some one suggest 2 3 times cuz that what he able to do what ever not willing give much time or he cant manage with out grp , that have nothing with rest of players , as always who will spend more effort and time in any case , who will deserve more reward . and thats not call '' farming '' by some one who out work u , even in life in any field always who gonna put more effort than u and be in ahead thats main true concept need to be under standed and reconsider all the time . we just make sure maintain balanced ratio to all means '' not some one got other ratio or extent than other '' , and its free and up for all whos willing give from his effort and time .

I'm fine with whoever wants to put in the effort, but as soon as it starts to lock people out of content that's obviously not meant to be farmed all day every day by one person, that's bullshit.

I'm fine with whoever wants to put in the effort, but as soon as it starts to lock people out of content that's obviously not meant to be farmed all day every day by one person, that's bullshit.
Frisly theres nothing call farmed all day by one person every day , regardless the key board warriors who talk about make it higher pay ment which they dont even play as much and cant manage or could get enough ds , that dont happen pal and i can guarntee that , talk is about 200 ds is not that easy to make , and as i know '' the person '' who u guys calling him by funny name exploiting he him self dont , and at same time thats why i did agree on option to be once or twice max per day so '' wont be farmed all day by same person '' which that dont happen any way, unless some one meant to block it .

Another main point need to be always consider , theres nothing calls an up date or change happens to just suit any body , like if some one suggest 2 3 times cuz that what he able to do what ever not willing give much time or he cant manage with out grp , that have nothing with rest of players , as always who will spend more effort and time in any case , who will deserve more reward . and thats not call '' farming '' by some one who out work u , even in life in any field always who gonna put more effort than u and be in ahead thats main true concept need to be under standed and reconsider all the time . we just make sure maintain balanced ratio to all means '' not some one got other ratio or extent than other '' , and its free and up for all whos willing give from his effort and time .
Yh but some people can give the time and effort but can't access it cause someone's locked it will a noob chara

Frisly theres nothing call farmed all day by one person every day , regardless the key board warriors who talk about make it higher pay ment which they dont even play as much and cant manage or could get enough ds , that dont happen pal and i can guarntee that , talk is about 200 ds is not that easy to make , and as i know '' the person '' who u guys calling him by funny name exploiting he him self dont , and at same time thats why i did agree on option to be once or twice max per day so '' wont be farmed all day by same person '' which that dont happen any way, unless some one meant to block it .
200 souls is not easy to make indeed but a free guild hunt per week with 3 or 4 phantom guilds that are maintained at specific level to do it eliminates the requirement of 600-800 souls for the same individual. Max entry per player is required to maintain a level playing field when someone pushes each mechanic to its limit and if the gm sees it becoming a lop-sided server albeit due to effort or exploit.. I’m certain it is not intended.

Back