Pet Hunger | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Pet Hunger

Gabbsi

Newby
would it be possible to have the hunger of a Arcamon go down more quickly if it is moving/hunting with you? (not rested in town)

the more work it does the hungrier it gets.

Just a thought and would make it abit more interesting for high lvled players when lvling a arcamon from 0??

Seems like a good idea, but I think the idea of keeping them rested to gain hunger is a method to make it harder to level them. You have to make the choice between levelling it and using it, can't do both. It's annoying but I think it's ok, if you could level them while using them it would just make the game easier again and it's easy enough as it is :p

wouldnt it be harder to lvl them if they were lvling/dying in high lvled areas all the time though? Plus it would give the players with the same arc lvl as them a little bonus.

im not saying take hunger away when rested, just maybe a little boost when they are in attack/agg/def mode?

because if i'm lvl 150 hunting in a 150 area, a lvl 40 arcamon would'nt last 2 seconds.

it means that u would have to replenish every 5 mins, and wouldnt be worth it.

so if im a lvl 150 player and want to lvl a arcamon faster than "resting hunger rate" I would have to take it for a walk.

Last edited:
Back