pet food | The Legend of Mir

pet food

badgal123p69

hey there people

i have been looking for pet food but it is just not the same anymore looking for (S) food is slow killing about 200 sankes to get atlest 5 drops and none of them is what i needed LOL

but it is not just S it is M and L pet food i used too farm the (L) pet food in Sunkentemple and when i was killing in there the floor would allways be full of drops of pet food and now you lucky if you clean one of the big rooms out to get about 5 food drops ........ i feel like leveling pets are just not going to be no fun at all now due to lack off pet food

I can't really comment on XS, S, M... but I point out that there's no need to farm L because L and XL are exactly the same stats and XL drop everywhere

hey there people

i have been looking for pet food but it is just not the same anymore looking for (S) food is slow killing about 200 sankes to get atlest 5 drops and none of them is what i needed LOL

but it is not just S it is M and L pet food i used too farm the (L) pet food in Sunkentemple and when i was killing in there the floor would allways be full of drops of pet food and now you lucky if you clean one of the big rooms out to get about 5 food drops ........ i feel like leveling pets are just not going to be no fun at all now due to lack off pet food

Try BDD for S. I think it is a bit faster

i would say i have tryed all the places just as a test for pet food drops there all lowered it is allmost like 50 kills to get 1 pet food and not the one u need but i just can find (S)

Have you done the maths by the way? Using the smallest size of pet food isn’t always the answer and by the sounds of it your wasting your time looking for it

For m go to Tristam and do the foxes quest. Don’t kill the boss just keep going back to farm the mobs over n over

Back