Feature Request - Path Scrolls for refining | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Path Scrolls for refining

Gritt

As refining is a complete hit and miss of late with so many unwanted stats or irrelevant damage and minus %
How about a NPC that takes your a Desgin and for a fee makes it
Design of Power - warrior based
Design of Spellcasrer- wizard based
Design of Soulcatcher- Taoist based

The design keeps its originall stats lvl etc
But ensures you only get stats relevant to you class ………

Just an idea

Over 120 attempts an elysian belt so far... I'd welcome anything that can help me out haha

Aye after getting PA on a Tao item and MC and minus 3% res etc I wonder why since Xmas irs been very Hit and Miss with refining , yes you hear of some great success but on whole recently it’s been very very disappointing, surely the dynamics knows it’s a class object ie Taoist only so why PA as an example …… is added

It is a reasonable solution to the problem. The current system does not really work and certainly got worse with age. I will have to try and break up the RNG and see if it can be fairly done as you suggest with more control over results. Biggest issue is not upsetting people.

It is a reasonable solution to the problem. The current system does not really work and certainly got worse with age. I will have to try and break up the RNG and see if it can be fairly done as you suggest with more control over results. Biggest issue is not upsetting people.
Any change will be nice, not sure if you can see easily how many times an item has been crafted, but if you can have a look at my Elysian Belt, I think I'm somewhere in the range of 120-130 tries now :) Gonna salvage it soon haha

I rolled one brace 9 times, and 9 times in a row it rolled holy damage with variations of mc/sc/dc.

I’m a wiz.

So much gold wasted.

same here when ever I upgrade an item I seem to always get holy damage not very good for a wiz. Never upgraded an item and got MA at all. I just upgrade the tao's items in guild. Not sure whether it could be a good gold sink or not? But possibly.

Haven't upgraded a single item on arcadia and im not planning to because.. i know this may sound dumb but i played p69 for couple years and kept upgrading non stop till i got the best gear in game which was really hard and took a lot of effort to do you have to farm the mythic essence, ess des all by yourself because there are no players and the auction house is empty :cry: so yeh can't be arsed to click upgrade ever again

Back