past bichon | The Legend of Mir

past bichon

wicksey

npc have gone! when is this map going live? looking forward to new lands:)
best wishes
TaoLoaf

I swear he just released new map!! Did you already complete it?

See now if you played the game you would know, the new cave is an alternative to crystal. Same difficulty and same lvl mobs, same exp, same drops. Past bichon is the new 165+ content. My new cave to get 170 :)

See now if you played the game you would know, the new cave is an alternative to crystal. Same difficulty and same lvl mobs, same exp, same drops. Past bichon is the new 165+ content. My new cave to get 170 :)

So you telling me the new map mobs have Ice attack and I should go ice resis kit? If that’s the case then yea your right it’s same shit BUT if the attack/defence is different then I shall rest my case.

So you telling me the new map mobs have Ice attack and I should go ice resis kit? If that’s the case then yea your right it’s same shit BUT if the attack/defence is different then I shall rest my case.

What the fuck are you talking about. Give it a rest mate

Who said anything about ice??? Or got get ice Resist kit?

What the fuck are you talking about. Give it a rest mate

Since you have allied with the scums you seem to be agreeing and having their back!!! I should just add you to my KOS list. Ps read the fykin convo and you will fykin understand as to wtf am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said anything about ice??? Or got get ice Resist kit?

I did? So you not get the point that the Loki map and Cry’s map ain’t the SAME!!!
It’s diff maps with diff mobs and different attack/defence thanks :)

Since you have allied with the scums you seem to be agreeing and having their back!!! I should just add you to my KOS list. Ps read the fykin convo and you will fykin understand as to wtf am talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

I did? So you not get the point that the Loki map and Cry’s map ain’t the SAME!!!

Add me add me too!!! i'm so bored..

- - - Updated - - -

Come at me bro <3

Your already on KOS!!! It’s just I don’t ever see you when am online >.< so regard your self as super Uber lucky hehe

TQ so much i never felt so good!! :eagerness:
Na not these days i don't get on much, plus u not gonna pk me in sz anyway i don't stand there :hopelessness:

Back