Past Bichon - Expectations | The Legend of Mir

Past Bichon - Expectations

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted a quick community discussion regarding expectations for the next update - Past Bichon (..the year is now 2006 :excitement:)
The rebuild is near complete. We are testing, refining and balancing things now to try and hit that sweet spot right away. Estimated release in 10 days or so..

So, hit me with your expectations, desires, thoughts and ideas.

Also, anyone not near the top end (if you are worried you will be left behind with the update). Feel free to post your opinions on how to adapt early game-play so everyone can have some fun.

We have some exciting things coming and hope to report on some of them this weekend.

Just wanted a quick community discussion regarding expectations for the next update - Past Bichon (..the year is now 2006 :excitement:)
The rebuild is near complete. We are testing, refining and balancing things now to try and hit that sweet spot right away. Estimated release in 10 days or so..

So, hit me with your expectations, desires, thoughts and ideas.

Also, anyone not near the top end (if you are worried you will be left behind with the update). Feel free to post your opinions on how to adapt early game-play so everyone can have some fun.

We have some exciting things coming and hope to report on some of them this weekend.

-lots of subs
-lots of gold drops-gold bars
-items that don’t drop 15 levels when I salvage them 😆
- lvl 160 gg shop necklaces
-lvl 150 rev paras pros and clears
-essential quests. (Maybe complete the quest to unlock the door to red dragon on ur account)
- craftable amulets for all classes. I don’t like using a amulet that’s got soul attack increase.
-pet level increase
-tdb to prof bloodlust at the same acc as firethrust!

Last one very important :)

Look forward to it

A celebration of Bichon's Past event in BichonWall map for lower levels to partake in would be cool with some lower level mobs entering the map! Collect some letters and trade them in at an npc in PastBichon for some token like exp pot for under level 160's expires after PastBichon opening weekend only! Character bound obviously

I would say a quick re work of some old caves. ST for 140-150, PT for 150-160 for example. Same caves layout, increase mob stats and steal drop files from other similar level caves in game.

-lots of subs
-lots of gold drops-gold bars
-items that don’t drop 15 levels when I salvage them 😆
- lvl 160 gg shop necklaces
-lvl 150 rev paras pros and clears
-essential quests. (Maybe complete the quest to unlock the door to red dragon on ur account)
- craftable amulets for all classes. I don’t like using a amulet that’s got soul attack increase.
-pet level increase
-tdb to prof bloodlust at the same acc as firethrust!

Last one very important :)

Look forward to it

Yeah very frustrating that I gotta use Fire Thrust to proc bloodlust quicker when solo'ing when I'm a DD warrior and use TDB 90% of the time lol... especially against bosses.

Also, Ice Version of COP please :D spell would be SICK!

I'm just hoping for some engaging gameplay, there will always be people who race to the end at light speed then complain they are bored, I'm trying not to be one of those people, but I do like a grind when I have useful things to aim for.

Hoping to see drops files more aimed towards mobs rather than just bosses, cos there's so many people who tele ring to bosses and do nothing else who end up with everything, I think people who actually play the game should be rewarded more :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also slightly off topic... there was chat a while back about super/champion mobs, there was plenty moaning about people who just RT around to kill them and don't bother clearing all the mobs, so those who clear maps don't get the reward of killing the supers. I was just thinking about this again and maybe the super/champion status of a mob could have a time limit, so say after 10 minutes or something it becomes just a normal mob again. That would mean people who RT around looking for them will be unlikely to find them, but if you are clearing you will be able to find more and get the associated rewards.

Not a good idea re the idea of timer on the supers etc.
Better idea would be that they are random spawns not fixed to a time and a place.
Could also spawn them separately rather than when the whole map respawns.
Randomly if this is possible.

Just under 140 so It'll be awhile before I have super constructive things to say about endgame content.

As far as people catching up and mid level QOL;
Spell drops under 120 to be raised, not a ton but an amount.
Would be nice to see more of an economy for levels 100-130, low level by today's standards.
Remove/revise some of the more redundant caves.

Possibly more but at work.

I, like many other wizz cannot be online on a Tuesday to get hulks, therefore new decent tameable pets with 24/7 access is my main hope.

Logging in to find my frost guard has gone infuriates me, how about a difficult quest to make a FG perm on a character?

Easier access to gold, repairs, pots etc are expensive, having to spend 3hours or so a week gold farming is not fun.

I, like many other wizz cannot be online on a Tuesday to get hulks, therefore new decent tameable pets with 24/7 access is my main hope.

Logging in to find my frost guard has gone infuriates me, how about a difficult quest to make a FG perm on a character?

Easier access to gold, repairs, pots etc are expensive, having to spend 3hours or so a week gold farming is not fun.

Yes defo the frostguard thing.

*Random plants or flowers spawning all over the map or in high lvl floors that you can harvest using a special item such as fruit pickers or pickaxe... the flowers or plants can give you a special ingredient that you can use to make pots... or other goody's
*Allow rt all over the map including KR.
*Add a section halfway through to the maps where its a safe zone and access to NPCs..
*Decent tamable pets for wizards
*The amount of mobs in first map (Past bichon) should be 1000+
*Some quests with rewards such as exp or special pots
*A semi soloable boss every few floors
*Allow recall on all floors
*Secret entrances to a bonus room. like the ones in MW or mines
*Make it very hard to get to the boss but boss not that hard
*Introduce a portal to a new past woomyonwood and then maybe WT again or even serpent valley

- - - Updated - - -

Reset stuff that are sold to NPC's in PB and Bichon every couple of months rather then every reboot

Last edited:
Noticed on arcons you have frost tigers in pb. They drop very good gold and exp. Maybe something along this lines..
Would be nice for panther type necky etc to drop from subs also. Time for update on clear rings, maybe added lightening, fire and ice resist on them.. New arcamon pets in pb please.....

*Random plants or flowers spawning all over the map or in high lvl floors that you can harvest using a special item such as fruit pickers or pickaxe... the flowers or plants can give you a special ingredient that you can use to make pots... or other goody's
*Allow rt all over the map including KR.
*Add a section halfway through to the maps where its a safe zone and access to NPCs..
*Decent tamable pets for wizards
*The amount of mobs in first map (Past bichon) should be 1000+
*Some quests with rewards such as exp or special pots
*A semi soloable boss every few floors
*Allow recall on all floors
*Secret entrances to a bonus room. like the ones in MW or mines
*Make it very hard to get to the boss but boss not that hard
*Introduce a portal to a new past woomyonwood and then maybe WT again or even serpent valley

- - - Updated - - -

Reset stuff that are sold to NPC's in PB and Bichon every couple of months rather then every reboot

Some good thoughts here! But one would be a waste of time and it stands out and is bugging me so I've gotta mention it...

You want npc half way through with a safe zone I'm guessing so you can take a break or sell your stuff in bags, but then want recall on all floors ? This is end game stuff we are talking about. I'm sure 99% of the guild/groups who intend to hit the boss has access to a recall kit, so what would be the need in the mid way point safe zone?

Some good thoughts here! But one would be a waste of time and it stands out and is bugging me so I've gotta mention it...

You want npc half way through with a safe zone I'm guessing so you can take a break or sell your stuff in bags, but then want recall on all floors ? This is end game stuff we are talking about. I'm sure 99% of the guild/groups who intend to hit the boss has access to a recall kit, so what would be the need in the mid way point safe zone?

I believe the old PB had one. I think rts and recall up to the main PB kr is fine and then make the run to RD no tele ring rt or recall zone?

I believe the old PB had one. I think rts and recall up to the main PB kr is fine and then make the run to RD no tele ring rt or recall zone?

I do prefer your idea of running to rd from past bichon kr , that would make sense to have a safe zone / npc half way, whether or not you should be able to log out and back in there though I'm not sure .. I wouldn't see the harm in that but at the same time can understand if youd relog back somewhere in bichon wall

I do prefer your idea of running to rd from past bichon kr , that would make sense to have a safe zone / npc half way, whether or not you should be able to log out and back in there though I'm not sure .. I wouldn't see the harm in that but at the same time can understand if youd relog back somewhere in bichon wall

Definitely run from omaking to evilmir. Definitely no ty and definitely no recall after omaking

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely run from omaking to evilmir. Definitely no rt and definitely no recall after omaking

We ain't seen that 'RedMoonEvil' type attack where like wood spikes come up and attack players in quite some time. Will we see it somewhere in PastBichon?

To balance things for low lvls I recommend activating ST the whole map including finding your way thru the maze.

Maybe you can add a special Tele ring with 0 second cool down :) and will cost 3k gg :)

Other than that I have faith in you Andy, you have always delivered :)

Back