Paradise GP Cave | The Legend of Mir

Paradise GP Cave

I’ve been going around the GP caves and all other ones bar this ones all champs/supers drop pots, lichens and the item if you’re lucky. In the paradise one, the red globsters both super/champ don’t drop a single thing, just to let you know as this probably isn’t right haha.

If you could reply to my e-mail as well that would be good!

Cheers!

/MissMortal/Aaron

I’ve been going around the GP caves and all other ones bar this ones all champs/supers drop pots, lichens and the item if you’re lucky. In the paradise one, the red globsters both super/champ don’t drop a single thing, just to let you know as this probably isn’t right haha.

If you could reply to my e-mail as well that would be good!

Cheers!

/MissMortal/Aaron

RedGlobsters need to be harvested

Harvesting the red ones is a pita. Who has a half empty bag while hunting these maps? Also the globsters legit only ever drop globsters. We did a mini guild hunt and cleared until last map then cleared entire final 2 maps. Got a total of 3 pure gems and vanquish brace. Went to hoa for 20 mins after and left with 15 gems lol

Harvesting the red ones is a pita. Who has a half empty bag while hunting these maps? Also the globsters legit only ever drop globsters. We did a mini guild hunt and cleared until last map then cleared entire final 2 maps. Got a total of 3 pure gems and vanquish brace. Went to hoa for 20 mins after and left with 15 gems lol

I’ve had books from them.

Back