pantherNecklace | The Legend of Mir

pantherNecklace

badgal123p69

oki here we go this kid Ludo

thinks a panthernecklace is worth 360gg

my necky has on it 5.4% fire and 2% elem damg 1.9 reflect damg

and he things he can buy it for 360gg and a clean necky is worth more
and in gg shop a clean is worth 800gg am asking for 500 gg for my necky hes saying it is a rip off and he thinks knows best over all with in game .........................................

inputs people

Last edited:
Ludo here casually lurking. This is literally our entire conversation but ok https://imgur.com/K5C4Lf9.

Never said it was rip off on the contrary I think it's a great deal I just cannot afford it right now. I'm new to the server, I don't know best nor do I have that much gg to spend. I'm offering you 400gg not 360gg, an offer that still stands btw. Anyhow thank you for the kind words.

/Ludo

Since its not hard to get level 135 even 150 nowadays, the value of Panthernecklace and Snownecklace has gone down alot since almost nobody buys them anymore. Mainly due to the fact that there are much better options avaliable.
So the prices in gamestore are not really a good reflection on how those neck are worth anymore.
I am even selling my Jaguarnecklace for 500gg and its hard to sell.

Another thing is, The ones you buy in store are not clean, they are red items aka unidentified. So you have the chance to id them and get something really good.

Imo if i was new i wouldnt even bother buying a panther necklaces. There are bunch of shitty 120-130 necklaces in the AH, use them until you are 135 or even 150 if you level alot. Then get a cheap janguar from previous players or a drakenecklace from store.

Last edited:
Price of something in game store is irrelevant. Price of an item in player to player sales is dictated by supply and demand. If there's supply and no demand, price goes down. If there's demand and no supply, price goes up. Item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Back