paid for game gold although...... | The Legend of Mir

paid for game gold although......

i had paid for some game gold and it has been over a hour of waiting for it to arrive on my character? ... normally takes around 10 mins to go in.. whats happening paid 30 quid ... ?????

Admin it has now been 24 hours? i still havennt been sent my game gold??? i have the recipet order also screenshots of my bank statement that money has been taken out of my account... although i still stting at 0 gamew gold and i have prove of that also.. even just a word to let us know whats happening ?

Hope its been sorted if not then it seems certain somebody is neglecting its baby during this holiday festive. which im sure isnt true.. something might be keeping him really busy

Last edited:
Not yet.. That's been 48 hours I have been waiting I've logged in everyday to see if its there even checking my bank of Scotland.. To see if I've been refunded incase I have heard nothing.. I sent a email earlier today.. To the email which was in my receipt... For purcuse.. All I need is my bloodlust.. For my warrior

- - - Updated - - -

Am just wondering if it is because on my statement it is coming up still pending..? As money has been took but still under as pending

Last edited:
i put my money on GM being busy else where... if it was a payment issue and he was around then he would tell you.. prolly would have replied within the first hour or as he usually does

if it is your first time buying GG, i think he has to sent it manually or something like that, and as its holiday season and hes probly busy just be patient and u will get it .

Yeah what he said ^

I've bought gg twice. First time took a couple of hours to land. Second time was barely one minute. So it does support the theory of the first one being manual

not my first time i bought gg before but only the lower amount ... my payment went through on the 27th of december its jno longer pending i have sent a email to the merchent address on the receipt because i couldnt find another contact anywhere to get in touch. this is my maybe 100th time of buying gg usaully it goes in straight away this one is the biggest i had bought and yet received nothing it usaully lags me when about 4 four times.. after i recieved my gg ... i would post my screen shots of my payment inculding statement and my character with nothing..... and to prove that i havent recieved it i can show gear along with my skills as i was looking into buying bloodlust for my warrior... as am now 120.. and it is starting to get a bit harder now...although the size of the photos this forum doesnt support :( and thought why not it might improve my chance of survival... yet i just logged in less then 5 mins ago again and yet noithing... ordered on boxing day.

- - - Updated - - -

i have contacted the facebook page maybe your right the guy might be away not 100% on that as it is coming up that he is unable to receive messages at the moment

Last edited:
not my first time i bought gg before but only the lower amount ... my payment went through on the 27th of december its jno longer pending i have sent a email to the merchent address on the receipt because i couldnt find another contact anywhere to get in touch. this is my maybe 100th time of buying gg usaully it goes in straight away this one is the biggest i had bought and yet received nothing it usaully lags me when about 4 four times.. after i recieved my gg ... i would post my screen shots of my payment inculding statement and my character with nothing..... and to prove that i havent recieved it i can show gear along with my skills as i was looking into buying bloodlust for my warrior... as am now 120.. and it is starting to get a bit harder now...although the size of the photos this forum doesnt support :( and thought why not it might improve my chance of survival... yet i just logged in less then 5 mins ago again and yet noithing... ordered on boxing day.

- - - Updated - - -

i have contacted the facebook page maybe your right the guy might be away not 100% on that as it is coming up that he is unable to receive messages at the moment

This realy need to be adressed

Scorp I am still awaiting a response from you it has been almost over 1 week now since I haven't received my game gold?... Really need a answer

Sorry, I thought this thread was originally another incident that I resolved and because I have been visiting family I have not been as active as I need to be!

The system is automated sure, but it will only complete once PayPal verifies a payment with the bank and then confirms with our servers.

In this instance, for whatever reason, you bought GG on Project69 not Arcadia. It remained uncollected of course! I have moved it over to Arcadia now.

Again sorry for the late response!

Back